Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

High end hotel with good monthly rates?

LOTTELLEE WINNA

I'm in Pattaya for 1 or 2 months at a time 4 times a year, any suggestions re high end hotel with monthly rates...really like Nova suites but 54K maybe a little steep. Stayed previously- with good monthly rates. at Pattaya Bay Resort, great staff and pool, but the standard room(at the back was a bit dark and depressing). Suggestions please for high end classy hotel with pool, room internet and a competitive (not cheap) monthly rate.

You could try LK Group, they do monthly rates and are high end

http://www.lkpattaya.com/

I have been looking on Agoda and there is a good rate at Areca Lodge for low season which works out at 1200 a night plus tax. They are giving 2 free nights if booking 14 so that is a good price and hotel including breakfast and would be my choice.

Check View Talay6 with www.dancewatchers.com it's a Condo next to Central Festival Mall and has nightly and monthly rates with nice swimming pool and views.

Cheers boys, I will check all these options out...re Areca Lodge, anybody got a view bout which is the best wing to stay in?

I stayed in Pattaya maybe at 40-50 hotels, I really enjoyed staying at Four seasons: big rooms, nice confort, it's like 45k junior suite.

You can also try KTK Royal residence, the room looks very cool for around 20k a month. Nova gold and Best Western Signature I enjoy the most/ money payed

You can negociate with any hotel if you are staying for 1 month, you can get between 30% and 70% off the normal price to stay one month.

Paul I agree with your comments re Nova Gold it is uber value for money 4 starish hotel great staff and classy...only downside is small pool in permanaent shade.

• 1 month later...

Looking for a nice condo or guest house for 3 months, really after something modern with good be and WIFI if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks

OH YEH BABY

The Grooviest supplier of UK TV anywhere on the Planet with 48 Servers around the Globe   :Chained_Desk:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/259202-uk-iptv-boxes-full-uk-skytv-bbc-itv-etc/

Pattaya Facebook Page