IGNORED

Decent hotel soi buokhow area

joey69

Hi,

I'm off to pattaya again for the second time this year. I'm going with some friends who are not going for the ladies but to train in a Muay Thai camp for a week. One mate is going with his son who is 8 years old and is also training. I usually stay in the V&M terrace in soi buokhow Which is fine by me but they would rather stay in a nicer hotel but in pretty much the same area. It's got to be safe and girl friendly as I will be entertaining a lady or 2 in my short stay there.....any suggestions?

LK Renaisance opposite areca is also a pretty good hotel, but does depend on budget.

which gym is your friend planning to train in?

I havn't done any Muay Thai this trip yet, as my usual place, Golden Gym, has no trainer at the moment.

I might try Tony Muay Thai, but I have heard mixed reports about it.

LK metrepole just on soi Diana is guest friendly, good gym and very good mid priced option....only downside is the ancient plumbing

Chaba hut resort is ok. only downside is that wifi is not working in rooms and you have to go to swimming pool or reception area.

Lisy price for chaba view rooms(new rooms) is 1500, but send them email and you probably get the price down to atleast 1200. Probably to 1000 since it is low season and you book multiple rooms. Ask room which has balcony facing swimming pool.

Golden Gym have a new trainer now. I was passing today, so I went in and asked.

Agree with the others. Areca Lodge is a nice hotel. No lady fees, 2 pools, nice rooms and close to LK Metro. Staff are friendly and breakfast is included. I think it was about 1200baht a night

Stayed at Duanaming a few times over the last 3 years ....just before nature view on the left ...should be about 800 i think nice clean rooms , and a nice pool to boot

Just had a week here too and found it to be great, good pool and great staff, nice enough clean rooms, good wifi..no safe in room but good safety deposit box at reception.

which gym is your friend planning to train in?

I havn't done any Muay Thai this trip yet, as my usual place, Golden Gym, has no trainer at the moment.

I might try Tony Muay Thai, but I have heard mixed reports about it.

I'm not sure but will find out for you...I'll just be there for the ladies thou!

Right across the road from v&m terrace lk royal suites

Is that hotel girl friendly? Do u have to pay a fee?

Golden Gym have a new trainer now. I was passing today, so I went in and asked.

My friends are training at Fairtex Muay Thai Pattaya, supposed to be good thou!

You might be better off staying at one of the Sabai places as they are much closer to Fairtex and on the baht bus route.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.