Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

SPAM WORD Hotel

phowa1

Has anyone atayed here. Any comments positive or negative?

Never stayed there myself but I've heard alot of both negative and possitive comments about it. Some people seems to love the seedy atmosphere of it. The management seems to be a bit douchy as you can see by their name being censored on this forum because they were ad spamming in the past.

Use the search function and I'm sure you'll find a lot of comments on it.

Seedy. I’m not sure if this is the correct word to describe the hotel. This conjures up images of a rather shabby, sleazy kind of place. Obviously it’s a well-known PA craze to be derogative about the hotel. Maybe this does stem from individuals spamming the forum that had or have links to the hotel. Shame if they did as the reputation they’ve created for themselves is far from the truth. Okay they say they are sexy. They say they are adult. They make all kinds of weird statements on their web-site. In fact I find their site tiresome and their marketing strategy appalling. But, if you can get through this fog, there is a hotel there well worth considering. Some pictures of my last stay are attached. They give you breakfast. They give you Wi-Fi. It’s a minutes’ walk to the beach and Walking Street. People do say the location is gay. It is close to Boys Town but it’s not a gay hotel. Far from it. Most of the time you will see men with girls. Why would gay men stay there with the Ambiance hotel right in the middle of Boys Town? The gay myth is just spread to deter people from staying there. I know your screaming now that they have a ladyboy club. Don’t forget I said before there marketing strategy is appalling. I’ve never been to the club. There are too many attractions close by. Plus a load of girls just waiting on the beach to be picked up.

It's a matter of personal taste.

If you like the atmosphere of a seedy brothel from the 30ies, this place is for you.

I've stayed there, it's a bug-infested fire trap. The Vault is a far better alternative it you want a party hotel.

Retired

Thanks for all the help, I think I will avoid the place based on all the responses

• 5 weeks later...

bit confused here;this place sounds idyllic, but am unable to deduce it's name from the discussion?.....please advise, 30's sleaze sounds irresistable

bit confused here;this place sounds idyllic, but am unable to deduce it's name from the discussion?.....please advise, 30's sleaze sounds irresistable

LOL,

here is the link to the hotel's page on my website:

http://www.wgfriendl...ils.php?id=111

turn on the sound, there is a video on the page as well.

Edited by manarak

The water in the swimming pool is filthy, I dont think they dont change the water often... Staff and management is not good, Service shit, On the last day of the check out, you might be surprised with unexpected extras on your bill, I said to them, I never used this or that, They apologised and refunded the extras back.. So be careful...

Sometimes I'm in the mood for 'seedy' and may give it a go for a couple of days on my next week long trip to patts. Any recomendations for best rooms for best price with a balcony??

And someone mentioned the swimming pool being unmaintained, you mean the large jacuzzi??

Sometimes I'm in the mood for 'seedy' and may give it a go for a couple of days on my next week long trip to patts. Any recomendations for best rooms for best price with a balcony??

And someone mentioned the swimming pool being unmaintained, you mean the large jacuzzi??

I used the hotel recently after a long break, possibly six years, and found it quite different to how I remembered it. I think they must have new owners. They have two pools. One external on the second floor sun deck. Quite small but clean and suitable for a quick cool down. The other one is on the ground floor next to the club. This one opens in the evening. Again quite small and suitable for a cool down. I saw people just relaxing and drinking. They seemed quite happy. I stayed on the fifth floor room 516 (I think Party Patpong). Balcony, Jacuzzu. Very nice.

• 2 weeks later...

My girlfriend works there so I cant say word against thie hotel. Thats why never stay there but always say good about the place.