Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

TRAVELLING TO PATTAYA GOLF COURSES

paranoidandroid123

Just join up with one of the golfing groups. Try "The Golf Club". The guys who used to run the golf out of Lewinskys now run this.

Not sure if Lewinsky's is still doing the golfing or not.

I used to golf out of Lewinisky's and we just paid them 750 baht each time for prize money and transport to and from the courses in airconditioned vans.

Lots of other places too. Berts and The Haven also run golfing.

The courses you will be playing are anywhere from 30mins to 1hr 15 mins away depending on traffic.

If there are four of your together you may want to try to organize a separate taxi for yourselves. The only advantage to this is leaving the course when you are done and not having to wait around for some stragglers from the group.

loads of courses within 30 / 40 minutes of Pattaya. i always use Eagle Golf Tours ,they can arrange everything = tel # Miss Gopp 00 66 (0) 818670611 will be using her company again when we touch down on 22nd September - can't f***ing wait

We are always here to help any golfers arrange golf trips

Check us out at PattayaGolf

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Check this out also. http://www.ipgc.org/ . The bars lay on transport (200- 300 baht) to the courses and set up competitions - another 200 Baht I think. You have to join in advance. (I think 500 Baht). Your membership card gets you reduced green fees - so the 500 Baht pays off quickly. You can play almost every day of the week. I have played with the groups from the Haven and OK Corral and it is well organised.

Edited by buddy1

Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder.