IGNORED

Hard Rock or Holiday Inn

captjeff

Well fellow mongers I wanted marrott but new posts as of yesterday say joiners fee 1500,not the money but princple WTF .

so got fair deals at Hard rock and Holiday inn . both sea view .I am in my late 50's but feel 40 LOL. and will be there 17 days .this november 11to the 28. I am so excited .was just there for a few day trips off a cruise ship just enough to get me hooked.so a newbie i guess LOL.

money is not a big issue .but I like my creature comforts. cold ac /safe good bed pool .et c[. hot and not cold women LOL.]

so who has a thought on wich one to stay . any help would be wonderful .the price at hard rock is a little less and i am getting more

things like buffett breakfast for 2 . ,free laundry4 pieces each day .free movies .? internet .a nice sounding deal ?? $135 us .

THANKING ALL IN ADVANCE ! or any other advice on where to stay .

Warm regards

Cappy

Edited by captjeff

$135 dollars a night and 1500 baht for joiners fee !!!! You could go ten times better than that with Dancewatchers Condo....

A $135 us seem like a lot yes i know . but no joiners fee at hard rock or holiday inn as far as i have heard .[. DANCE WATHERS IS A CONDO ] I do not think that would be me as I like

all the creature comforts of A hotel ?? front desk ,sercurity,in house 24/7 restaurant . etc .

but thanks good idea for sure

WARM Regards

Can anyone confrim that there is no joiner fee at Hard Rock and or Holiday Inn. Hey if anyone knows about the Siam Bay View (joiner fee yes/no) that would be helpful as well Thanks.

Have stayed at holiday inn, it was very nice great views and nice pool. The bed was also the best ive had in pattaya.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2much2soon

I have stayed at the Hard Rock and was not charged a joiner fee but then I booked the room for two and stayed with the same girl for most of the time I was there but I have friends who have been charged, which I believe is standard, I think they were charged 1500bht

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

Thanks guys - but I think I will explore some other options. I usually stay at more down maket type of places but a friend that I was traveling with wanted to step it up a bit, but I think not. With my limited resources feel my bht will be better spent on booze and women. Again thank you for your replies

I was told hard rock and holiday inn no fees .? if they do i move out again not the money but WTF .

it just is not right .I am paying for two .just the way i think . still need to make a choice??

Warm regards

Cappy

I've stayed HR and HI. HI is a much better hotel.

Dusit is better again and has no joiner fee.

Re the Marriott, I've never had a joiner fee there. Had a colleague stay there last month who didn't get charged a fee either. Maybe hey are picking and choosing, or depends on the staff. You can email the hotel at time of booking.

Coz

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone confrim that there is no joiner fee at Hard Rock and or Holiday Inn. Hey if anyone knows about the Siam Bay View (joiner fee yes/no) that would be helpful as well Thanks.

no joiner fees at siam bayview but there was some construction going on up front 3 months ago but a good hotel stayed there last year

Does anyone know for sure does the Hard Rock charge a joiners fee or Not??

I research it and people said no fees .I will be trying it this november from the 11 on to the 29 and if it is not cool i am out of there

in a new york min.and will check out some place else

Warm regards

Cappy

There's some mixed opinions here if you search for them, but I can tell you stayed at the Siam Bay View last January and never got charged a joiner fee.

I did not take more than a girl at time and, before arriving, exchanged a few mails and was confirmed in writing that if you book the room for 2, there is no joiner fee. I printed the mail and showed it at check in.

Anyway, I can not recommend the hotel price wise. It's quite aged, and there was heavy refurbishment going on at the time I went.

Cheers, lei---