IGNORED

Cricket in Pattaya

mikeyboy

I Went with a friend to watch a cricket match in Pattaya a couple of years ago at a place called Horseshoe Point .

Can't even remember how i got there now ! but it was away from Pattaya a bit .

It was an organized affair played on a matting artificial wicket , with a beer tent going and a few supporters watching a Pattaya team play a team who had travelled down from Bangkok . The match standard was average but everyone was enjoying it .

My question , was this a one off or is cricket played anywhere in the Pattaya area on a regular or semi regular basis ? I know Bangkok , Chiang Mai and Phuket have organized games ./ tournaments

Any information is appreciated . Thanks

Mikeyboy

I Went with a friend to watch a cricket match in Pattaya a couple of years ago at a place called Horseshoe Point .

Can't even remember how i got there now ! but it was away from Pattaya a bit .

It was an organized affair played on a matting artificial wicket , with a beer tent going and a few supporters watching a Pattaya team play a team who had travelled down from Bangkok . The match standard was average but everyone was enjoying it .

My question , was this a one off or is cricket played anywhere in the Pattaya area on a regular or semi regular basis ? I know Bangkok , Chiang Mai and Phuket have organized games ./ tournaments

Any information is appreciated . Thanks

Mikeyboy

They play on a regular basis.

E-mail. [email protected]

website. www.pattayacricketclub.com

Edited by Pollypatts

I love to watch cricket on TV.....Did not know Pattaya have cricket, Never played myself because there is very little interest in Cricket in my home county... Always a follower of England Cricket, The ashes is brilliant too , probably the best test matches in the world.. Watching Indian premier league on ITV4 , very exciting to watch few stars from all over the world....

thanks emailed them