Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rose Apple Massage

El Cata

There isn't a topic about this place in the Jomtien forum so I thought I'd start one after I sampled the delights today.

After my disastrous visit to Yellow House, I was keen to go back to 'the 6' to chance an arm with another from the swarm but pussied out; visions of the tall LB kicking my head in especially put me off. :Whistle:

I was especially keen as it is located virtually next door to the VT2 building! A short walk, crossing the Threppasit Rd & you're there, although it's part of a small shopping plaza which is a bit disconcerting. It was closed when I passed (11am) so I walked to Pratumnak 4 to pick up my shirts & when I returned sometime after 12 there were some cuties sitting outside.

They appeared somewhat stunned at my huge sweaty figure but once I uttered the magic words I got a smile from a little plump one but was stolen by another & ushered inside. Her name was & possibly might still be Apple, a petite 20 or maybe 30 something cutie with curly chestnut hair.

Once inside I was led to a very impressive massage area. The quality of the decor is simply astounding & is of the standard you would expect in a high end 'legit' MP. I went to shower & was surprised by the strength of the water pressure which other BMs have stated was quite low. Others may have been spoilt but I'm used to the drizzle from Yellow House, Paradise on Soi Honey et al. After I'd finished my shower I exited to find my smiling girl cooking something fishy for herself in a frying pan. I joked with her that it wasn't the 'gin hoy' I was expecting. :hello09:

Onward to the bit you're all interested in! Apple had very little English & even apologised for 'only speak English a little bit' when I spoke Thai / Lao to her; after a while we managed a bit of banter though!

The 'back' massage proper was excellent but was a little light for my liking. As soon as I turned over Apple quickly moved from the chest rug to the belly & even more quickly to business. I had flashbacks to my Yellow House experience & thought here we go again but my fears were misplaced.

Apple gave a nice ball massage with one hand with the HJ alternating between a 'base to under the tip' technique to a technique which concentrated solely on the tip (which I normally like but the way she did it was a bit painful for some reason). After a bit of guidance she managed a happy ending & even gave me a nice leg massage for 10 minutes afterwards; nice touch after a knee-trembler. :GoldenSmile1:

After I showered & dressed she was at the door so I called her back & whispered (maybe a bit louder) 'ow tip? mai ow?' I didn't want a repeat of Yellow House! To my surprise she admonished me & gestured me to be quiet which always makes me laugh in these places. It's not as if the boss is unaware of what goes on which leads me to...

...I paid the boss & asked 'Are you Tammy from Yellow House?' She looked at me strangely & said 'You know me?'. I said 'No, my friend knows you & he told me about your new shop - it's very nice!'; she smiled at me & I melted. She really is very striking & I just wish I'd been in the game while she was still playing. Beauty & (reported) skills like hers are a rarity nowadays!

Here's a Photoguide link to the location:

http://www.pattayaph...m/?yfkRUvXmkcTC

OK. Here are the top 3 most informative topics, from other sections of the forum, on Rose Apple Massage, full of sexy pictures & infinitely more information that I could give you; I wish I'd read them first so I could have got my beloved BBBJ & some naked action!

http://www.pattaya-a...+apple +massage

:GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Great report!

It's great to hear that you got out there and tried it out and enjoyed your time.

Also very great that you started a thread in this section so that people will be able to hear about it in that area.

I was only with Tammy once but have to say it was the most amazing and sensual massage I've ever received. And believe me when I say I have had a LOT!

I'm not sure if it's better to have tried her or not.

At least you don't know what you are missing out on.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Great report!

Thanks very muchly! The lack of a topic in this little known section is understandable as BMs, including myself, like to post in the most popular sections.

I'm so jealous that you've been with Tammy. It's not often, nowadays, that I am stunned by a girl's beauty / charisma but when I saw the inviting, exuding pools that were her eyes staring at me I came over all giddy & felt like a little boy who didn't know how to talk to a woman all over again.

Let's hope for all our sakes that she comes out of retirement, or maybe the fantasy IS better than the reality? :LOL2:

sgu_banner.gif

I have been taken care by Tammy at YH, but have not found her staff skills to my liking at Rose Apple.

Daryle

I often think of Tammy .... Every day I suffer the most beautiful hours of my life - thoughts will be with me forever. Thank you for everything!! :Sorry2:

I often think of Tammy .... Every day I suffer the most beautiful hours of my life - thoughts will be with me forever. Thank you for everything!! :Sorry2:

:WTF1: What's this about?

Thanks for this great report and starting the topic.

Live in Jomtien some years and never heard about his place...shame on me :-(

Another reason why this forum is very helpfull

sometimes late at night

I lie awake and watch her sleeping

=> I´ve done it ...

she's lost in peaceful dreams

so I turn out the lights and lay there in dark

and the thought crosses my mind

if I never wake up in the morning

would she ever doubt the way I feel

about her in my heart .....

.... will she know .....

sometimes late at night

=> I´ve done it ...

.... will she know .....

PM me and I can give you the name of a good therapist.

thank you, I do not need -

to know faith, one needs the knowledge of the faith!

If you think you know things, you know really nothing ...

trust is the beginning of everything - that you should know ....

thank you, I do not need -

to know faith, one needs the knowledge of the faith!

If you think you know things, you know really nothing ...

trust is the beginning of everything - that you should know ....

Sorry I'm a Frisbeetarian......I believe that when you die your soul soars up onto the roof and gets stuck!

• 2 years later...

Any updates on the current lineup? standard service? I found another thread about Rose Apple http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/78582-tammy-ex-yellow-house-jomtien-starts-her-own-mp/ mentioning some changes but I couldn't really figure out what was going on.

I might end up visiting the place myself but it's not exactly near so I'd like to avoid any hit'n'miss places.

sometimes late at night

=> I´ve done it ...

.... will she know .....

:Cry4: :Cry4: :Cry4:

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Any updates on the current lineup? standard service? I found another thread about Rose Apple http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/78582-tammy-ex-yellow-house-jomtien-starts-her-own-mp/ mentioning some changes but I couldn't really figure out what was going on.

I might end up visiting the place myself but it's not exactly near so I'd like to avoid any hit'n'miss places.

I use to be a regular there, but seldom visit anymore.  I was there couple of weeks ago and while they had a few good looking girls there, I doubt I will be back anytime soon.  I do not like their policy of paying for the massage upfront and the performance of the girls is not great.

I use to be a regular there, but seldom visit anymore.  I was there couple of weeks ago and while they had a few good looking girls there, I doubt I will be back anytime soon.  I do not like their policy of paying for the massage upfront and the performance of the girls is not great.

Any one know if Tammy still owns Rose Apple, or works in the industry still?

I had some great sessions with her years ago, be nice to repeat if she was still about.

As far as I know she still owns it, but is married and living in .germany.

Thanks for the info Ikkrang.

She was there when I visited a few weeks ago.  It appears as if she still owns the place, but does not see customers.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone tried gerry/jerry in rose apple. a 20 yr old issan girl that was quite cute n slim. does she offer extras? any review on services from her?

anyone tried gerry/jerry in rose apple. a 20 yr old issan girl that was quite cute n slim. does she offer extras? any review on services from her?

I still haven't made it down to Jomtien but .. how do you know this lady? How do yo know who works there?

Archived