IGNORED

Pattaya United

Thrillseeker

Local Football/Soccer team who play in the Thai Premier League.

Anyone been lately? Just looked at their website, season started in mid March and think they're back playing their home games in Pattaya for first time in a few years with a new stadium being built.

Thinking of going to the Pattaya utd v Muangthong game on June 10th at Nongprue stadium. Kick off 18.00. Tickets 100/120 bht.

I went to a couple of games on my trip about a month ago, but both were in Bangkok. I went to Muangthong v Thai Port and Army United v Osotspa-Saraburi. Had a fun time. The Muangthong stadium was really nice, but a little violence between rival fans was starting up with about 5 minutes left, so we bailed. I'll definitely try and check out a Pattaya United game next time I'm in town. Do you know where the new stadium is located?

a little violence between rival fans was starting up with about 5 minutes left, so we bailed

Nothing Pattaya Utd Falang Ultras cant handle bgtp :LOL:

Think Nongprue Stadiums in the Darkside. I had a look at the map on their website. Its on Soi Neanplubwhan which is sort of opposite Central Pattaya rd across Sukhumvit rd.

Thanks for the info, puff. I'll try and see a Pattaya United game on my next trip.That'll be in about one year, unfortunately.

Nothing Pattaya Utd Falang Ultras cant handle bgtp :LOL:

Think Nongprue Stadiums in the Darkside. I had a look at the map on their website. Its on Soi Neanplubwhan which is sort of opposite Central Pattaya rd across Sukhumvit rd.

Falang ultras!! Good 1..! :Wassup1:

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

I thought I would go watch the Dolphins 2 to 3 years ago. I'd checked for a fixture (Osotsapa), on the Internet prior to travelling and convinced 4 of my Buddies to go with me. We grabbed a taxi late Saturday afternoon and asked the driver to take us up to the stadium. It was red hot, and 4 of us crammed in the back, traffic seemed quite busy, and the trip took about 30 mins, if my memory serves me right. We got to the Stadium and the Driver stopped at a gate and sat looking up at a board for what seemed like an eternity. I asked him what he was looking at ........................................"Game tomorrow" he said, "not today" :Oops5:

No one talked to me all the way back in the taxi.

Edited by Stupid

Falang ultras!! Good 1..! :Wassup1:

Muangthong has its Ultras. Here they are at the game I went to in BKK.

0008a.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Tried to post pic there of Pattaya Utd v Muanthong game im at now, not sure it worked. Half time Pattaya Utd are 1-0 down. Full stadium, large away support making for a great atmosphere.

My first venture into the darkside. Its alot bigger place than i thought. Glad i decided not to walk to stadium from Sukhumvit, wouldve took forever lol. 150bht motorbike taxi from my condo on Soi Arunathai to Nongprue stadium.

100bht entrance or 120 for seat in stand. I arrived ten mins after kick off and stand tickets were sold out, but i somehow blagging my way into the stand anyway by sweettalking the security guy at the steps :-)

Anyway 2nd halfs kicked off. C,mon the Dolphins :D

I seen a few Facebok friends posting about going to see them, look sexy as in the strip, so I'm guessing the stadium isn't that far.

Have to check the fixtures, see if I can get to a game or not when I'm there in October if the season is still on :)

Definitley worth a visit Digsy. Wore my Pattaya Utd top i bought at Buckhao Market for 200 bht :D Hopefully they've a home game during my end of year trip.

Game finished 1 nil to Muangthong (Bangkok team). Great goal. Postage stamp free kick top corner just before half time. Pattaya hit post in 2nd & Muanthong couldve made it 2 when they hit the crossbar with a few mins left.

Was always gonna be a tough game with Pattaya Utd midtable & Muangthong who had 4 Thailand internationals playing sitting top of league undefeated.

Anyway back to the fanny ...

:D

• 3 months later...

Some home fixtures coming up for anyone interested.

Sat 8th Sept

Pattaya Utd v Army Utd

18.00 Nongprue Stadium

Sat 22nd Sept

Pattaya Utd v BBCU

18.00 Nongprue Stadium

Sat 6th Oct

Pattaya Utd v TOT SC

18.00 Nongprue Stadium

Sun 14th Oct

Pattaya Utd v Bangkok Glass F.C.

18.00 Nongprue Stadium