IGNORED

Cosmetic Surgery

beejman4000

I have heard that cosmetic surgery is a great bargin in Thailand - excellent doctors and hospitals and great prices. Has anyone had any experience with this? What are some good resources for finding out more information about the best hospitals and doctors?

Great prices certainly, but excellent doctors and hospitals? Seens a lot of katoys with breast implants, the two never quite the same. One big, one small, one nipple at 12 o'clock and the other at 7. Also seen a couple of carved vaginas on ladyboys, they never looked like the real thing, nor the pics for ads in the internet. Then you see signs like 'cozmetig sercery' or 'breet imblants', and you start to wonder if they care for living tissue as much as for orthography. What you can't do here for sure is to team up with a lawyer and make a fortune if they butcher you.

http://www.yanhee.net/

Many girls I know have had top class stuff done at this Hospital.

:Wassup1:

When you say that it is your hospital, I assume that you had work done here. I would be interested to know a little more about your experience. Thanks.

Pattaya International Hospital has an excellent cosmetic surgery setup. Modern equipment and well trained doctors. Primarily for botox and collagen injections.

• 4 months later...

I have done a mid face lift and neck lift at Yanhee hospital in Bangkok. My doctor was Dr. Pitchaboon. Cannot recommend him or the hospital highly enough. Of course you look like hell for about a month, but afterwards the results are amazing. You just look really well rested. BTW the nurses at Yanhee are as hot as any gogo dancers I have seen anywhere and they could not give you better service and prices are really competitive.