IGNORED

BB Plaza New 2nd Road, top of Sois 5 & 7

El Cata

A couple of years ago I stayed in a View Talay 2 condo & witnessed the dust-bowl that was to be Jomtien 2nd Road. I'm here again & was curious to check out the bar complex at the top of Sois 5 & 7. I first walked along JBR & went for a massage on Soi 6 (another story) then afterward made my way up Soi 7.

Some nice bars / restaurants there but the 2nd Road (JSR) BB complex was amazing!

It was only 3pm & there were some real cuties dotted around, I estimate 50 bars, also lots of signs outside the bars stating 24h happy hour with the usual beers 50B a bottle; better yet free pool. :Clap9:

I returned later with the GF (sadly) & we availed ourselves of many 50B beers, (a sickening amount of) free pool, 50B glasses of red / white wine & shockingly expensive :LOL: 100B tequilas.

A little tip. The best value bars seems to be towards the back. The one we drank in was called Wonderful Bar, of which we learned there at least 3. :WhoSaw1: The prettier girls seemed to have been BF'd so get there early is my advice. :ThumbUp6:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

same old crap

same old ugly girls and lots of them

had a drink at one bar there, just about the nastiest girls i've ever met.

guess i'm jaded......................................

same old crap

same old ugly girls and lots of them

had a drink at one bar there, just about the nastiest girls i've ever met.

guess i'm jaded......................................

The same old crap compared to what? Granted it's not the fairytale playground for the once a year, 2 week millionaire but there were some cuties there early on as I said but, I take your point, there were a significant number of old birds later on. Then again the average age of the guys was around dead. :LOL2:

Maybe some young chaps could carve a niche & get it for free there as well. :hello09:

sgu_banner.gif

Looks like there is more going on in Jomtien than I thought. Might be worth taking a look someday.

Looks like there is more going on in Jomtien than I thought. Might be worth taking a look someday.

Yes, more relaxed, more hidden gems...and cheaper to boot!

sgu_banner.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I will there next Thursday and am staying in Soi 5 so I will definitely be up to check out the bar complex. Any of the bars play the rugby league and union? Is right at the end of Soi 5?

Yes, the complex is straight up from soi 5 and across the 2nd road, very hard to miss although what you see from across the street is the foodcourt and the backside of markettents. But above those you see a couple of big barsigns. not sure who shows rugby leauge but the first bar in the middle is Aussie bar, although they seemed to show mostly golf when I was there. I often sat at Sexy Girl bar and watched premier league.

Edited by Diar

One individuals freedom ends where another individuals freedom begins.