IGNORED

Where to Buy a TV in Pattaya?

cigar7

I am looking to buy a nice 46" TV in Pattaya. I prefer Sony or Panasonic brand TVs.

Can anyone recommend a TV store with low prices and good customer service? Are there any good Thai websites with great prices for a TV?

Try Numchai. Its on the East side of Sukhumvit Road between soi Siam Country Club and soi Nernplabwan.

Yes Numchai is the best bet. Their prices are good and they have a service centre on site. Good selection of all brand tvs. I've just bought a 3d LED LG tv from them, it's great and their delivery etc was very good.

I went to Numchai, as recommended. They seem to be out of stock on Sony 46" TVs. Any other recommendations?

Try Centrel festival Mall or maybe Big C extra on Pattaya Klang.

Brought mine at Big C used to be Carrefour 32" Samsung Bht 9780 as i lemember ....delivery and instalation was 150 and all done by the next day .

Gotta be worth a look there always plenty of offers on

Panasonic tv's are good but expensive in Thailand! Samsung Led and Lg are very good.....SONY = SHITE!! How the mighty has fallen...

numchai on sukky road, they have a samsung 32 " lcd for 8,999 baht BRAND NEW DEAL, seen it last week, or try bahtandsold.com

the bad machine doesnt know he,s a bad machine, you still dont believe it ? you still dont know youre a bad machine ? to know yourself is to know god my friend. the factory knows, thats why they put you here. you,ll see , you,ll find out .......in time, you,ll know !!

Have been a Sony Fan before also.

Since two years I changed all my rooms step by step to Samsung, esp. the LED, Series 6 up Version are really great.

And yes... NumChai has the biggest offer and mostly the best prices.