Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Monthly Apartments for rent

Ohyesuare

I am looking to change apartments, just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a nice place to stay in the Central or South Pattaya area. Budget can be up to 30,000 baht a month if the place is worth it, though lower then that would be nice. I don't want to pay a huge one month deposit or sign a long term contract so most condo's are out. And I don't want to get ripped off on the power bills either. I am looking for a condo type apartment, don't really like the hotels or guest houses for long stays.

Any help or advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by Ohyesuare

Have you looked at View Talay 6 www.dancewatchers.com

Try 5th Jomtien Residence near Jomtien beach. Very modern and nice pool. They have monthly rates.

Ya I checked out Dancewatchers but it is hard to get a monthly rental there. Jomtien Residence looks nice. Thanks for the help guys.

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Bloke

Try this

www.avenue-residence.com/

Studios for Bt15000/ month, one bedroom for Bt20000, Negotiable I would reckon.

South Patts, like you wanted. Cleaning service available Bt200 a shot. Cable TV, Gov't electric/ water. I have a Mate with a studio there available now.

I got a place open right now. Its in Hyde Park I. Its low season so I am asking 18k a month plus utilities. I just stayed there in April and my electric was 2500baht for the month and I ran the AC all day.

R con on soi buakhauw is ok value for money imo. it obviously doesnt compare to a 30k place but if you want decent value for money it could be worth a look.

13000 monthly fee. you pay electric at 6 baht which can run you up some if you do aircon all the time. i dont and pay around 1500 utilities. internet monthly is 1200. so about 16k total.

rooms are big and pretty nice. tv is so so and not flat screen but i dont use it anyway. bathroom/shower combo is bad and the biggest minus with the place. location is great

deposit is 7000 which is to cover utilities

i think it is worth a look if you are not looking for baller but still want a place that feels fresh and are after value for money

Edited by dano

Bloke

Try this

www.avenue-residence.com/

Studios for Bt15000/ month, one bedroom for Bt20000, Negotiable I would reckon.

South Patts, like you wanted. Cleaning service available Bt200 a shot. Cable TV, Gov't electric/ water. I have a Mate with a studio there available now.

"Bloke"

LOl not heard that since the 70's. Are you trying to be cool? Good laugh, thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...