Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Baht bus FROM Pattaya to Jomtien

zenzen11

I know where to pick up a baht bus to get from Jomtien to Pattaya ...

but, I do not know the best place to make the trip from Pattaya to Jomtien ....

any ideas? ...

Thanks

I know where to pick up a baht bus to get from Jomtien to Pattaya ...

but, I do not know the best place to make the trip from Pattaya to Jomtien ....

any ideas? ...

Thanks

At the corner of the traffic light at crossroads on 2nd road and pattaya Tai

it looks like a BahtBus parking area. You can not miss it.

Little problem, they wait until min. 10 Persons are on board.. can take a whille in the day

Walk just passed where they all wait flag one down most are on there way to Jomtien especially the ones with the number on a green background.

Little problem, they wait until min. 10 Persons are on board.. can take a whille in the day

Yeah... But alot cheaper, Why throw away 100/200 bahts on speed taxi when you could be there in ten minutes with 10 baht... Relax man, We have all the time in the world.

At the corner of the traffic light at crossroads on 2nd road and pattaya Tai

confirmed .

learned today you take the one at the BACK of the line (closest to 2nd road) .. get in and wait till full .. actually left with 5 passengers ..

not that long of a wait ... and like was mentioned .. whats the hurry? (thats why I am on the bus :-)

Edited by zenzen11

• 3 weeks later...

Wonder what is the normal price to pay for taking the baht bus to Jomtien?? .....

to re-iterate what others said.....

Get in the bus at the back of the line. depending on time of day this could be a 1-5 minutes wait in my experience.

10 baht per person. Try to make sure you have exact change so it is quicker and other reasons*

they don't like to go past about soi 10 or so late at night (extra drive costs money) and they definately turn at Chayapruk unless otherwise specified.

*if you look like a tourist and give them 20b sometimes they will sometimes just want to take that. Out of at least 100 times that only happened 1 time and in Thai I told him it was 10b when he looked like he wanted to drive off. I was dressed like a tourist and was going up 2nd road in pattaya

An old pic of the baht buses waiting in Patts to go to Jomtien

IMGP1472.jpg

An old pic of the baht buses waiting in Patts to go to Jomtien

IMGP1472.jpg

Excellent.... That is it.. :Bow:

• 1 month later...

Think that you keep tight your wallet, phone and camera. I lost my camera in song taew when it was lot of people in there.

It is the same everywhere... You gotta keep on eye on your belongings when on Bahtbus.. My Mate from Leeds got his wallet stolen on bahtbus on second rd

Few years ago my wife sitting on a bahtbus waiting in traffic traveling from Patts to Jomtien had her gold necklace snatched by 2 guys on a motorbike who just vanished in the traffic, so dont sit on a bus with a nice big gold chain on show

Few years ago my wife sitting on a bahtbus waiting in traffic traveling from Patts to Jomtien had her gold necklace snatched by 2 guys on a motorbike who just vanished in the traffic, so dont sit on a bus with a nice big gold chain on show

True... I saw it twice in Soi Buakhao, amazingly twice in same spot in two days by two thai guys on motorbike. That is why I dont wear any Gold in Pattaya. I leave it at home in Ireland.

• 2 months later...

There are also pickpocket teams of "older" ladies that work the baht buses. They are very slick and good actors also. I did a post on it previously: Pickpockets on the Baht Bus.

"Time travel!! All you want is to slap a hippie, but all you get is multiple Kowalski's."