IGNORED

Lots of Youtube Videos

LaaMok

Every time a new video is uploaded to youtube with the tag "Pattaya" it is now added to our youtube video section.

Sometimes this will mean some poor quality videos/threads but they can be ignored, besides we all have different tastes.

If you like a video, please leave a comment in the thread to bump it!

Just clicking on the videos gets us more traffic, i.e if our website is the number one referring site for that video, we get a link back, which will be great for traffic from youtube.

So, its a win win situation for everyone, since I started this, I have seen some good videos, and they are all as its happening. i.e The Pattaya music festival is on right now, and we are getting it as its uploaded, its not for me, but some guys will enjoy watching it at home, to beat the blues.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/forum/243-youtube-videos/

• Like 2

Excellent!

These vids really helps going through the long evenings in farangland.

• Like 1

1st TR : A Time of Smiles

2nd TR : Good to be Back

3rd TR : The Spinners Tour

Memories of the past is what makes you live to see the future.

"It's my life, It's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just wanna live while I'm alive!" -Bon Jovi

And remember : Nothing is True, Everything is Possible!

• 8 years later...

The videos provide informative decision making for newbies in particular and any existing travellers crucial updates as in particular Pattaya has many changes in a short space of time....