IGNORED

GangBang suitable hotel/apartment?

shagwell

I will soon be in Thailand again, me and my (Thai) girl always spend a few days in Bangkok - and when there we like to party! By this I mean we like to swing with other couples & singles. Normally we stay at the Dynasty Inn on soi 4, but two problems with this place - the rooms are not big enough for swinging and poor lighting (we like to take video as well!). Our parties can involve up to 6 people including ourselves.

What we are looking for:

• A good size room with a sofa (All action on the bed only can become boring)
  • Good lighting so the video can focus
  • Preferably in Sukhumvit area near Nana or Cowboy
  • A discreet reception that doesn't cause problems for guests (we won't be inviting single girls - only couples or single guys who would leave again after the fun finishes)
  • Cost no more than 3000 baht/night and preferably less

Apart from the first two points Dynasty Inn would be suitable, though I believe they have larger exec rooms which I haven't seen. Also the review of Jasmine Suites on this thread looks promising.

Anyone have any recommendations?

No idea how much it costs and I've never seen it in person, but here's a YouTube video of the penth*use suite at the Vault:

May fit the bill for the "party room" you're looking for...

Check out the Adelphi Suites on Soi 8. It is like a 5 minute walk to Nana Plaza. The executive room is really nice witha couch and separate bedroom. The couch is a two seater though but it worked for me in the past. The hotel itself is also private so you should not have any problems. Oh and it is less than 3000 at night too.

Find someone who you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. - Meet Joe Black

Until Then......

www.dancewatchers.com

http://www.devilsdenthailand.com

http://www.lolitapattaya.com/

• 1 month later...

Why not go to Patts and check in to the benthouse? lots more girls to choose from and cheaper. And you get the sex swings, the beds, sofas, spa baths etc. And they have rooms with 3 beds and lots of space.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by icanfly

:BJ4: Pattaya.... providing an alternate reality not to be found anywhere else :BJ4:

Why not go to Patts and check in to the benthouse? lots more girls to choose from and cheaper. And you get the sex swings, the beds, sofas, spa baths etc. And they have rooms with 3 beds and lots of space.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

We always spend at least half our holiday in Patts, though I wont be paying for girls wherever we go, me and my girl swing together and any other girls/guys/couples who join in are swingers too - so are in it for the fun not the baht. Accommodation in BKK now sorted, on a recommendation from some swinging friends based in Bangkok we've booked a suite at President Solitaire on Sukhumvit soi 11...75Sqm, 4 poster bed, jacuzzi, seperate living area with a sofa for 3000baht (they have cheaper rooms which also sound pretty good but decided to splash out for the jacuzzi).

• 7 years later...

Hello, 

I am new to this forum, but I wish to answer your post. I can host you in a large cozy and cool flat in Sukhumvit, near Promphong. I live alone, 45 y/o, slim, easy going and not unpleasant to look at ;)... I have a girlfriend who enjoys group sex too, eager for fun. No money involved, I have two large bedrooms+ 1 large living room and 1 terrasse. Please tell me if you are interested. 

Cheers

Oli

1 hour ago, Davideasygoing said:

Hello, 

I am new to this forum, but I wish to answer your post. I can host you in a large cozy and cool flat in Sukhumvit, near Promphong. I live alone, 45 y/o, slim, easy going and not unpleasant to look at ;)... I have a girlfriend who enjoys group sex too, eager for fun. No money involved, I have two large bedrooms+ 1 large living room and 1 terrasse. Please tell me if you are interested. 

Cheers

Oli

Not sure if he is still looking after 7 years.

• Haha 1