IGNORED

Suzuki dealer, Car,

yorkshireman

Hi ,

Does anyone know of a suzuki dealer here in or near to pattaya. I want to test drive the new swift

and see if its as good as it looks.I have tried on line to find a dealer but can only get one in Bangkok.

Thanks for any leads Pete........ :SoWhat1:

Suzuki have a small dealership on the Sukumvit Road. Not sure of the exact location but it's about a mile or so north of Pattaya Klang on the left going north. They only have 1 or 2 cars in the showroom though.

:hello09: Cant be many dealers as yours is the only reply, Thanks for that info i will see if i can find. pete... :Bye5:

Hi,,,

I searched from pattaya klang to the turn off for bangkok but could only find a suzuki bike dealer

so it looks like i will have to test drive further afield . The web sites dont have English just thai but i got a map for the ChonBuri Dealer so i will have a trip there , Cheers... Pete...

Pete - i googled "Suzuki cars Pattaya" and it came up with an address 141/4 Sukumvit Road tel 038 414780. Sure i have seen one around there unless it has closed recently.

Hi Chris/ Thanks for the info ,i will ring and see what i can find out. I Googled Earth the address you gave and it showed mid way between the new 7 road and pattaya klang on the left heading south toward rayong. So there is a dealer in pattaya unless it has as you said recently closed. Thanks again

Pete

Just an update on my Quest to test drive the new swift. I rang suzuki and was told they dont have a dealer in pattaya, Chonburi is the only dealer for this area. So off i went to chonburi. I saw the car and was impressed , it is in my opinion the best of the ECO cars on sale at present. I was impressed enough to order one and so spoke to the salesman. Then i was not impressed, He said order now and we get delivery mabe feb march 2013. This is a suzuki not a rolls what the hell. So end of story ...