IGNORED

1 Bed room unit or a Condo...

SteadyG

Hi...

I wonder if there is any Short Term condos or 1 Bedroom unit(the actual apts that we know, where the bedroom is seprate from the livingroom) on 3rd road that's not far away from Soi Lengkee,preferably within the proximity of the Motorbike rental Shop when exiting soi Lengkee to 3rd Rd. all the way to International GYM in the range of 0-30000 a month. I love that road because it's Freak Free and quiet by 19:00 comparing it with alot of places :Dream1:

Thank You

Edited by SteadyG

Check out Maxx central close to where u want to stay,

I have never stayed there, so i can not tell u what its like,

I Just looked at there site on the net, and sent him an e-mail for the price of one of the one bedroom suites, he quoted 27,000bt + utilitys and deposit.

I have heard the bed are hard,(same as most hotels)and i think they might have a kareoke bar down stairs,

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

Check out Maxx central close to where u want to stay,

I have never stayed there, so i can not tell u what its like,

I Just looked at there site on the net, and sent him an e-mail for the price of one of the one bedroom suites, he quoted 27,000bt + utilitys and deposit.

I have heard the bed are hard,(same as most hotels)and i think they might have a kareoke bar down stairs,

Thanks Rickyt,

I will check the website as well, and hopefully there's available pictures.

Thanks Again

Thanks Rickyt,

I will check the website as well, and hopefully there's available pictures.

Thanks Again

I just had another look at the e-mail,and made a mistake with the price it was actually 25,500 for the month.

They do have some pictures on there web site,

There has been some posts on the Forum about Maxx central as well, Worth a look,

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

i've rent the one bedroom at maxx central

evreything was perfect, but the booking was very painfull, i don't know why.

you have a security guard at the lobby all the night, the place is very quite and you are close to evrything with a motobike

i try to find other 1 bedrooms in this aera, i don't like to have only one choice !

img3917sn.jpg

img3920bk.jpg

Excelent....

I read alot of Negative posts about this place and communication is one of them

Edited by SteadyG

Excelent....

I read alot of Negative posts about this place and communication is one of them

there is nothing very negative, some little thing usual in thailand (for exemple, the room look great, but there is a lot of little thing that need to be fix...but , when you use to live in thailand, you know that evrything is almost..."average" !)

perhaps, some people have a negative point of view because they think that they get a high standart condo, so, they don't accept all these little problems..but for me, it's a very good place for the price

for the moment, I don't know other one-bedroom condo to compare with a similar price.

the 2 real problems for me was the booking and the internet connection (RJ45 connection, no wifi, ..so, not good to use my ipad !, and, the connection was not stable, many breaks).

but, the people at the looby was very nice, the security guard is cool (no problems for the id cart when laddy forget it) and you can easily talk to maids if you want to clean the room in afternoon.

but, as i really like to stay in a one-bedroom place, I think I will rent again next time.

Edited by elFranky

Thanks for your reply elFranky. Actually what you said is very very true. The reviews that I read was dated back to the begining to 2011, and after that there is nothing. I though the place have stopped operating,but happily that your review gives me a glimpse of hope to try that place out, and now there is the only problem that needs to be solved=====> Booking.

Thanks Again :Dream1:

Hi..ive stayed in maxx central for 1 month was supposed to stay for 2...one of the noisiest places ive stayed in ..2 thai karioke very close who sometimes dont start till 2am and can go till 6-7 and pay the police for the pleasure..continual motorbike traffic..i would not recomend anyone to stay there..also fittiings and furniture look good in photos but are cheap and nasty..hope this helps..

i've stay 3 week in april

no problems with noise,it was very quite, but, i was at the 3th floor,

I not notice any karaoke, but things moved so quick in thailand...

there is a bar in maxx central, but, as the were not a lot of people inside, it was always closed when i came back to my room..

perhaps it depend of the witch side of the building you rent for the noise,..

you right for the furniture, but, for a condo that you rent, it's enought...

Edited by elFranky

Hi..ive stayed in maxx central for 1 month was supposed to stay for 2...one of the noisiest places ive stayed in ..2 thai karioke very close who sometimes dont start till 2am and can go till 6-7 and pay the police for the pleasure..continual motorbike traffic..i would not recomend anyone to stay there..also fittiings and furniture look good in photos but are cheap and nasty..hope this helps..

Thank you very much for your feedback J. I should stop thinking about this place really.