Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Beautiful Private Pool House for Sale 4.9M or Rent 5minutes from Jomtien Beach

maximusthaijoy

Please call the owner Maximus at 0806330211 or call his friend at 0892452890 if you cant get through . He has lowered the price from 6.2 to 4.9 million on this beautiful house. The new price is notnegotiable. A very large Private Pool with a garden around the pool. Parking for two cars. Very large living room. Three bedrooms. Three bathrooms. 6 Entrances and 4 large glass floor to ceiling doors from the pool area. Nice fountain in the form of Nagg and palm trees. Near Macro and Tesco lotus on Teprasit. 4 kilometers from the beach on Jomtien. A very nice European Development. German Built - Great Engineering. The House is Beautiful. 4 Aircons in every room. Very High Walls and Security. There is a guard for Village Security. Metal gates on every window and door Please only call if you know the area and are ready to buy right now. This is a very nice house - for a great price for the right buyer. Very Private. Very Secure. Very Beautiful. Very Secluded from the rest of Pattaya. Very Quiet - all European neighbors. Nice European kitchen space in the back for a Thai kitchen. Outside is a nice deck covered with a great glass roof. High Speed cable and internet are easily available. There is a large water heater boiler. A great pool cleaning system and an automatic sprinkler system for the small garden around the pool. Electric Stove, a Cooler for Water, A floor to wall Solid Wood Closet in every bedroom (3) which are huge Very spacious. Lots of light and sunlight. Please only call the owner if you are ready to buy and understand what great value is. There is a large community garden outside that you can use which is beautiful. Solid construction! Great Price! Great location - only a few minutes drive from the beach and only a few minutes drive from the hustle of Pattaya

No real estate commission this is directly by owner. Please call 0806330211 or 0892452890

Or for Rent 65 thousand per month short term with Army Jeep Car or 45 thousand per month one year term

post-81014-0-40140200-1334985975.jpg

post-81014-0-49361100-1334985982.jpg

post-81014-0-08899800-1334985988.jpg

post-81014-0-09094600-1334985994.jpg

post-81014-0-09697900-1334986004.jpg

post-81014-0-17562200-1334986011.jpg

post-81014-0-50606300-1334986030.jpg

post-81014-0-46104400-1334986037.jpg

post-81014-0-63794200-1334986046.jpg

post-81014-0-44142500-1334986070_thumb.jpg

post-81014-0-41893800-1334986139_thumb.png

post-81014-0-86503800-1334986166.png

its a 5 minute drive from the Jomtien Beach and from Pattaya Thai Sukhumvit - or a ten minute drive from Central Pattaya

I take it is in a company name?

I recently started a whiskey diet......I've lost three days already!

Nice house, but my opinion is too much big.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Thank you for your questions. :) The lady DOES NOT come with the house :) Although the house makes it a lot easier to enjoy your time in Pattaya.The land is about 350 Meters and the house is about 220 meters - have to check the chenote. Its a huge living room, Two big master bedrooms with glass doors coming out to the pool and ensuite bathroom each and one good size guest bedroom with another bathroom in the living room. All beautiful European built, design and new Euro Deign furniture and Kitchen.

The House is in a company name with a great attorney - will cost as little as 6,000 baht to transfer to a new owner / director.

Its very close to pattaya, its a great European community - very quiet, safe and private. There are some very expensive developments all around the area with houses being around 10-12 million in the area - and there is a neighboring house which is worth about 45 million right next to the development. It is a great area surrounded by fields and gardens - and a 5 minute drive to the center and the beach this is as close as you can get to the center and stay outside of the touristy noisy area. You have to have a motorbike or a car - as it is obviously too hot to walk anywhere - although I bike to the beach, to the nearby golf range and to the nearby Water park for some water skiing sometimes. There is a nice Thai market within a 5 minute walk with nice Thai food and vegetables and some great tasty and cheap restaurants nearby.

There is no mandatory community fee - or any other fees or taxes. There is an optional community fee of 20,000 baht per year if you wish to contribute towards the security guard and the street lights for the village. If you can contribute you do - if you cant or choose not to - you do not have to. Again thank you for your questions, for the nice comments and for your help. With the money falling so dramatically - buying a house is always a good deal - and at this price it should be a fantastic bargain - I just really need the money - but will not go below 4.9 million as I think it is a very low bargain price for the house. Again Thank you

more pics of the other bedrooms and bits not in the pics will help

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

There is no mandatory community fee - or any other fees or taxes. There is an optional community fee of 20,000 baht per year if you wish to contribute towards the security guard and the street lights for the village. If you can contribute you do - if you cant or choose not to - you do not have to. Again thank you for your questions, for the nice comments and for your help. With the money falling so dramatically - buying a house is always a good deal - and at this price it should be a fantastic bargain - I just really need the money - but will not go below 4.9 million as I think it is a very low bargain price for the house. Again Thank you

In simple words , Thais pay nothing , farang pay 20k or there will be a 'break-in' once in a while ....

The house looks fine but 4,9m Baht with a landsize of 350m isn't a real bargain .

This is a nice one! The only disadvantage of this house is quite small land. Anyway, I would buy it if I made my move! IMHO the Price is OK for what you get. Is this come with the company? Is this possible to create a brand new company and transfer the assets to it?

4.9M is very low for this house - I paid a lot more for it and It was at 6.2 million - but I can not go lower then 4.9

It comes with a company which is very well maintained - it can cost from 6 thousand baht to about 15 thousand to transfer the existing company - to create a new company is a bit more - 20-40 thousand - not sure.

The land is very good size for the location and the area - and for the community it is very close to everything - it gets cheaper another 15-30 minutes out - but for me that's a big difference do drive that many times back and forth every day especially in the evening coming back- to some it might not be .

This is a small community - I think its 100% Farang or mixed families, mostly are just Farang / European - I think everyone pays the fees voluntarily - and there have not been any break ins at all - one of the houses pays his friend a police officer to drive through the property at night once in a while just in case in addition to the security guard - but the community is only one road with about 20 houses - one security guard is more then enough - its a beautiful house in a great location - and a very safe, private and secure community for a bargain price - again thanks everyone for your help and your comments

This is a nice one! The only disadvantage of this house is quite small land. Anyway, I would buy it if I made my move! IMHO the Price is OK for what you get. Is this come with the company? Is this possible to create a brand new company and transfer the assets to it?

New company setup would be a minimum 25k and then the transfer fees from one company to another would be around 6.5% at the land office!! But like i said in the other thread nearly immpossibe to transfer into a new company!! (unless the 51% thai can prove where the money came from)..

New company setup would be a minimum 25k and then the transfer fees from one company to another would be around 6.5% at the land office!! But like i said in the other thread nearly immpossibe to transfer into a new company!! (unless the 51% thai can prove where the money came from)..

Ive just learned from the other topic on this website, that this is not possible to create a brand new company only for getting the house. The law has been already strike off. Im not sure if this is the true... Based on the info from the other topic, the only option is to purchase 'old' company which comes with the property. Sorry as this is a bit off top, but Id like to know, and others would im sure!

ps. http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/100747-buying-a-house-in-company-name-not-possible-anymore/

Edited by mroovah

I have not seen the house on my own eyes, but for the location, and how does it look on photos, the price seems to be OK. To confirm on viewing.

Edited by mroovah

Any half decent lawyer can set a company up for the purpose of purchasing propety.......As of today 4-21-2012

Edited by yankee99

I do not know if there were any changes to the laws about creating new companies, so can not comment on that but I can talk with our attorney about this and let you know but. What you might have read is that there might be more scrutiny over new companies so existing companies are much better.

also If a house is purchased with an existing company then there is no transfer tax that has to be paid it is just a change of directors- so there is a saving of about six percent of the purchase price if I am not mistaken - which is a significant number of 300,000 thousand baht on a 5 million baht home. In case of an existing company director change, like we have here - this is also handled and registered by an attorney - but it costs far less about 200-400 dollars depending on the lawyers price list.

To keep you up to date on the market... So far we have received offers of 4.5(direct offer from buyer we declined) and 4.68(with a broker fee, we declined offer) and 4.75( with a broker fee, we declined offer) (these were tentative offers no deposit was put down on the house as we did not accept the offer). We have also received a direct offer of 4.9 with a deposit direct from a buyer - where the buyer asked for three days hold and tried to arrange a bank loan and asked to cancel the purchase for personal reasons as they could not arrange the loan and they got back their deposit, but I would not want to go through that again. We have two to three people coming every day to look at the house - I believe it should be sold in a week and a half to two weeks. I will keep you up to date. We have about half the people coming direct and about half coming through brokers - obviously if someone comes direct they can get a slightly better price as there is no commission as this is fair. But if a broker brings a buyer to see the house - we WILL NOT go around the broker with that buyer - no matter what and it has to go through the broker - with a broker fee so that the broker can be paid for their work - please do not ask. and we will also not lower the price with a broker from 4.9 its a firm price. We've lowered the price from 6.2 to 4.9; The house is gorgeous - beautiful, European, in great new shape and is a deep cool private pool paradise - private, secure, high walls, great small European community, close to the beach and to center of Pattaya. The land is good size for the location with a small garden and a great glass deck around the pool. There are bigger houses for a similar price far out another twenty minutes out which I think is very inconvenient. There are more luxurious and bigger houses for 7 to 9 million in the area but that is a much higher price range. and there are houses which are Thai construction and design, in a local development sometimes run down that are similarly or sometimes might be slightly less priced - but it feels much more dangerous to live there and one feels the difference between walking into a luxurious European design and construction community house and a Thai design / area house. When I was buying this house I also saw a Thai house with no surrounding walls in the middle of the field for slightly less and there was no comparison. There is nothing wrong with Thai quality construction / design / area - it is just a very different quality of life and what you have to live in and walk through every day. For the price, its location, and its quality and looks this is a great deal - and we will stand firm on our price of 4.9 with a commission - or a slightly lower price if it is direct - although it seems everyone wants to haggle even though we make it clear from the beginning that the price is firm. Again thank you for all the great comments and please call me at 0806330211 or call my friend at 0892452890 to come by to look at the house. Thank you - sorry for a little bit of sales talk in there - but its all true

Nice looking house, but the Sukhimvit is too far from the action.

• 2 weeks later...