Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Freelance Bar - women less than 35

Which bar has a good selection of freelancers, 35 years old or younger. I have tried the Banboo on Pattaya Tai near Walking Street, but many of the women are in their 40's.

Bamboo Bar would be the last place you would find younger freelancers.

With that being said, if you are into freelancers why do you need to find them in a bar?

If the emphasis is on "bar," why do they have to be freelancers?

• 2 weeks later...

Which bar has a good selection of freelancers, 35 years old or younger.

Can I recommend the Red Car bar/pub on Walking Street. A large selection of 18-35 year old FL's & some damn inexpensive alcohol (Tiger beer @ 85 baht a bottle). Pool tables available if you are a sportsman. I've had several girls out of this place & if you judge it right, they can be very service oriented.

filevv.jpg

Note: If you are an undesirable then the security staff at the entrance will inform you that it's a members only club & refuse you admittance.

Edited by potnoodle

Undesirable? What does that mean? I know they have the right to choose but what specificially are you referring to?

Find someone who you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. - Meet Joe Black

Until Then......

www.dancewatchers.com

http://www.devilsdenthailand.com

http://www.lolitapattaya.com/

^ I've seen them refuse entry to persons whom I'd generally describe as Indian and Middle Eastern looking.

I think they make arabs / indians some russians buy a voucher 200 baht to stop them all sharing one coke. But agreed plenty of freelancers in there after 10pm

Edited by br1stol

Entrance to the 'Red Car' bar.

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by potnoodle

It's been a couple of weeks since I was in the Red Car bar, but I dropped by last night. I was surprised to see that the prices have increased, by more than 10% in some cases. A bottle of Tiger beer was 85 baht, and now it's 95 baht. Justification ???

It's been a couple of weeks since I was in the Red Car bar, but I dropped by last night. I was surprised to see that the prices have increased, by more than 10% in some cases. A bottle of Tiger beer was 85 baht, and now it's 95 baht. Justification ???

That's still cheaper than in Bamboo.

Ibar has many many under 35s in it.

Try this.....but it's much less a bar and more a nightclub in its setup.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I went twice to the red car, and it was packed. But I have to say, the ratio of men to women was 2 to 1, at least 2 men for every woman.

I also went insominia disco but the beer, after midnight was 170b. ouch!! A few nice tall lean ones, but lots of puffy, chubby short younger ones.

Bamboo Bar would be the last place you would find younger freelancers.

With that being said, if you are into freelancers why do you need to find them in a bar?

If the emphasis is on "bar," why do they have to be freelancers?

I like the social setting of a bar to find freelancers. I prefer patronizing an open, independent, free market rather one that is dictated by a bar owner.

Then for freelancers, I prefer not paying bar fines. I see no value whatsoever in paying a bar fine. Many patrons of bars with bar fines assume there is value. Some bars do offer value, but many offer no value or consideration, when the customer is unsatisfied. It is practically impossible to determine which bars do offer value and what that value will be inadvance of payment.

• 2 weeks later...

Do the red car charge for the entrance?

No, it seems that only in Bangkok do they charge for entry to clubs of this type, but as stated before they do try to discourage undesirables by informing them that it's a fee paying members only club.

Edited by potnoodle

I would also recommend red car/walking street bar. It isn't huge place, but still usually some nice girls around. Reasonable prices and music is on the level that conversation with girls is possible unlike in some discos. A bonus point for maybe cleanest toilets in WS bars.

I went twice to the red car, and it was packed. But I have to say, the ratio of men to women was 2 to 1, at least 2 men for every woman.

Same Same,, i was there in March to may men ratio

Dayo...

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen it many times Indian and Arabs barred from clubs but sharing a coke and 4 straws is just plain silly.

• 4 weeks later...

I like the social setting of a bar to find freelancers. I prefer patronizing an open, independent, free market rather one that is dictated by a bar owner.

Then for freelancers, I prefer not paying bar fines. I see no value whatsoever in paying a bar fine. Many patrons of bars with bar fines assume there is value. Some bars do offer value, but many offer no value or consideration, when the customer is unsatisfied. It is practically impossible to determine which bars do offer value and what that value will be in advance of payment.

That is a well thought out response that makes me want to go hit on some FLs my next trip

• 1 month later...

I have had some good free lancers from the UK and World bars on Soi7 but its pot luck on whether they are there or not, the good ones often get held on to by guys like me

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen it many times Indian and Arabs barred from clubs but sharing a coke and 4 straws is just plain silly.

Sounds like an urban legend to me.

Then for freelancers, I prefer not paying bar fines. I see no value whatsoever in paying a bar fine. Many patrons of bars with bar fines assume there is value. Some bars do offer value, but many offer no value or consideration, when the customer is unsatisfied. It is practically impossible to determine which bars do offer value and what that value will be inadvance of payment.

This isnt a contract to purchase a home...sheesh!

• 3 weeks later...

A few of those girls in Lucifer or Candyshop or the other WS discos or just sitting somewhere drinking, work in the day as maids or salon stylist, waitress, massage girl, mini mart girl, travel agent, whatever. So, take a chance to chat up any decent looking girls in the Sois around your hotel/condo in Pattaya in the daytime, just trade phone numbers or just invite her out to eat or a drink or go to disco. Even if you don't hookup, she may introduce you to several other girls, her "sisters". If none of it works out, you can still fall back to a late barfine.