Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Need Help Choosing...

IndianaDan

I am planning a trip to Pattaya durning the first week of June, and am having trouble making the final choice on where to stay. I have narrowed my search down to six hotels, but need some imput from those who have actually stayed in them...

Pattaya Holiday Lodge- I am currently favoring this one, the SPAM WORD is available and looks to have a great balcony, the price is great, but i know it is a bit further from the night life..

Chada Thai House-price looks right, again, location is a little further away

Privi Suites-seems nice and newer

Pattaya Bay Resort-do the rooms have balconies? I hear the rooftop pool and restaurant are nice.

VT6- I love that every room is modern, and all have balcony with ocean view, and the location is perfect...but the price is a little higher

Bassaya Beach hotel and Resort-Prices are a little higher, but the villa's look nice in the pictures...location looks great.

Any input would be Awesome...

I think about my first night back in Patong and have gotten a banker early got excited about meeting up with an old friend. Missed another old friend, been marched back to a bar from a girl who thought I was a cheap charlie. Had street walkers openly accost me for sex. Been knocked back from 2 girls in the same bar payed off a nice girl without so much as a kiss. Didn't barfine the girl i should have and played a stonewall contest with a girl as stubborn as me and ended up going home and sleeping with a hiccupping ladyboy. Just your average night in Thailand really.

Only believe them when they tell you they are hungry… Everything else take with a pinch of salt.

Depends on how long you are visiting and how much you want to spend.

I've never stayed in those mentioned but the time of year you are visiting there should be plenty of rooms available so you could consider booking your first couple of nights in one place and change if you find something you prefer after having a look around

Depends on how long you are visiting and how much you want to spend.

I've never stayed in those mentioned but the time of year you are visiting there should be plenty of rooms available so you could consider booking your first couple of nights in one place and change if you find something you prefer after having a look around

Good point...but if I don't book now, I would not get the half price deals being offered on Agoda...I want to save my money for the GIRLS!!! :GoldenSmile1:

I think about my first night back in Patong and have gotten a banker early got excited about meeting up with an old friend. Missed another old friend, been marched back to a bar from a girl who thought I was a cheap charlie. Had street walkers openly accost me for sex. Been knocked back from 2 girls in the same bar payed off a nice girl without so much as a kiss. Didn't barfine the girl i should have and played a stonewall contest with a girl as stubborn as me and ended up going home and sleeping with a hiccupping ladyboy. Just your average night in Thailand really.

Only believe them when they tell you they are hungry… Everything else take with a pinch of salt.

Residence Garden on Thap Praya Road 5 minutes up from Walking Street and on the baht bus route between Jomtien and Pattaya.

Great large 1 bedroom apartments with huge balcony and if up on levels 5/6 - a sea view.

1450 not including breakfast if you book through FLB bar website - or book direct to the hotel, 1700 if you pay via Agoda.

Nightime you can catch baht bus for 10 baht right up to North Pattaya. Daytime take the baht bus to chill at Jomtien Beach which is nicer than Pattaya Beach.

has 2 really nice pools also.

Edited by whitespider

I stayed at Roof Garden Inn for 3 nights on this latest trip (just back yesterday) 700 baht for quite nice deluxe room with great shower. again half way between pattaya and jomtien so its good for both night and day...

There is a deal for 800 bht per night for the Top room (p-house- damn spam editor) house at Pattaya holiday lodge...I will check any other suggestions out though...

Edited by firsttimer

Be careful with locations - some just are not convenient unless you plan to hire a motorbike (which can be a dubious pastime in pattaya). I spend many days figuring on hotels for just such a reason.

OBTW LEK hotel on second road next to soi 13 is a great central spot to stay.

Alternatively book only the first 3 nights then shop around when u get there...many great deals off the street.