IGNORED

Has anyone stayed in a nice hotel in - ubon ratchathani ?

AlantheBuilder

You need to book into the Sunee hotel, Its part of a Complex of Shops, water park and bowling ally. Stayed there before, good rooms and nice interior, only downside, its a mile out of the main town

i got a deal for 1250baht and breakfast was quite good to.

I am in Ubon this weekend staying in a Cheap apartment in town and i have 3 days still to Book before flying back to the UK, if the apartment is not good, then the sunee is a safe Bet.. Ubon now has a taxi service and you can get around town for a 100baht.

i had booked the Room Via air aisa, but they dont do the hotel anyone.

Edited by malct

i have also stayed at the Tohsang hotel in the City, But was not to my liking. hotel was tired and to much of a walk to anywhere really.

i got a deal for 1250baht and breakfast was quite good to.

I am in Ubon this weekend staying in a Cheap apartment in town and i have 3 days still to Book before flying back to the UK, if the apartment is not good, then the sunee is a safe Bet.. Ubon now has a taxi service and you can get around town for a 100baht.

i had booked the Room Via air aisa, but they dont do the hotel anyone.

This sounds good on the web site the price is 1600 up .

Thanks mate .

Have a look at this site weloveubon.com but Sunee is the newest hotel and the rooms are good. There is also cheaper places to stay but obviously without the amenities of Sunee.

Two years ago I stayed at the Phadaeng Mansions in Ubon for two nights. I found it excellent and it was convenient for the airport. I paid 500 baht for a double room. There are many reports on tripadvisor.co.uk.

I am staying at the Phadaeng Mansions this weekend with a good chance of adding 3 more days.