IGNORED

tgf visa

richarddean

hi bm

just a short story about myself and getting my TGF a visa, i first went to LOS in 1990 and never returned until feb 2010, since then been 6 times .

yes had lots of fun every time iv been, anyway this short story is not about fun time in patts its about bringing

TGF back to england.

I had been with many thai lady, but i wanted more than just a bit of fun in patts, so in feburary 2011 i joined thai love links and meet my current girl friend on there, she come from near khon kean and decided to give it ago and see how we would get on, so i returned in march 2011 june 2011 november 2011 and march 2012

we had great times together and i decided when i went on last trip to put in for visa, things did not go to plan and it was not untill after retured to england, that she made a appointment at embassy for visa on the

4th april, and today she phoned me to tell me she has visa,

yes there is a lot more to this story about how we manged to get visa but it is straight forward, i keeped every reciept for hotels, car hire, ATM RECIEPTS, photo copy of passport so they could see how many time i had been, bank statments, wage slips, utility bills from home, saving, ETC, and many photos of us together, now all i need to do is sort flight for her in early may, i hope this helps anybody who is trying the same,

if anyone wants any more info i would be glad to help,

Hi Richarddean,which kind of visa did your girlfriend get ?.My girlfriend took her applicattion in on 16th april(6months tourist) was just wondering on time scale for result.On embassy web page it says usually get result in 3 to 4 days.Have been looking at flights best i have found £930 direct.

hi tatman

just a 6 month tourist visa she went to embassy on the 4th april and got her visa on the 19th, i think it took longer to get because of easter bank holiday and songran but i could be wrong,

as for flights i could get a cheaper flight if she has stop over but i would rarther she fly direct to uk.

the price i have is £1010, she fly thai airways here and eva air return

you have good price £930 return, hope this helps you

good advice about keeping receipts. If getting your Thai lady here on a tourist visa, I've been told that if they have assets ie home, land motorbike etc in Thailand, this helps as the authorities (visa wankers) believe they will return to Thailand. Does anyone have any other words of advice ..?

• 3 weeks later...

I hope somebody can help me with this.

What are the set parameters a Thai Lady needs for a Tourist Visa to America?

hi bm

just a short story about myself and getting my TGF a visa, i first went to LOS in 1990 and never returned until feb 2010, since then been 6 times .

yes had lots of fun every time iv been, anyway this short story is not about fun time in patts its about bringing

TGF back to england.

I had been with many thai lady, but i wanted more than just a bit of fun in patts, so in feburary 2011 i joined thai love links and meet my current girl friend on there, she come from near khon kean and decided to give it ago and see how we would get on, so i returned in march 2011 june 2011 november 2011 and march 2012

we had great times together and i decided when i went on last trip to put in for visa, things did not go to plan and it was not untill after retured to england, that she made a appointment at embassy for visa on the

4th april, and today she phoned me to tell me she has visa,

yes there is a lot more to this story about how we manged to get visa but it is straight forward, i keeped every reciept for hotels, car hire, ATM RECIEPTS, photo copy of passport so they could see how many time i had been, bank statments, wage slips, utility bills from home, saving, ETC, and many photos of us together, now all i need to do is sort flight for her in early may, i hope this helps anybody who is trying the same,

if anyone wants any more info i would be glad to help,

Does this work for an American visa as well? I wouldn't mind bringing a lovely lady here for a while.

I hope somebody can help me with this.

What are the set parameters a Thai Lady needs for a Tourist Visa to America?

For a tourist visa she needs to convince them that she will return to Thailand. Very very difficult to get tourist visas - as far as I know - and has been the same for as long as I can remember.

Condo for Rent starting Feb 2013 @ View Talay 1B 8,000 Bt long term.

https://sites.google.com/site/viewtalay1b/home

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

Kanderson,

Thank You for the info.

Bob33065

Kanderson,

Thank You for the info.

Bob33065

I think it would be nice if you could - like make a deposit or something - less rushed marriages.

Condo for Rent starting Feb 2013 @ View Talay 1B 8,000 Bt long term.

https://sites.google.com/site/viewtalay1b/home

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

Always nice if they have a letter from an employer or something aswell ...(for tourist visa that is ) saying that their job will still be open to them on their return , anything and everything that stacks up for the lady to return to LOS helps ,as one of the big concerns is that she will overstay and become a burden on the taxpayers of whatever country she is visiting .

P.S Mrs Harts 1st Visa took 6 weeks , her 2nd visa took 4 days , she had obviously played by the rules on the 1st visit .

Edited by hartsman65

good advice about keeping receipts. If getting your Thai lady here on a tourist visa, I've been told that if they have assets ie home, land motorbike etc in Thailand, this helps as the authorities (visa wankers) believe they will return to Thailand. Does anyone have any other words of advice ..?

Don't forget about getting a reference letter from her employer if she has a good job. If she is not working but very young, you need to think about how to explain why. If it's because she needs to look after her young children, say this in your letter and produce the birth certificates of her children. Of course, there are many other documents also very important and should be submitted to the British Embassy. Honestly, I don't think the keeping of hotel receipts is the most crucial criteria to a successful tourist visa application.