IGNORED

Rally Point Bar & Guesthouse, Pattaya (Soi 6)

potnoodle

Rally Point Bar & Guesthouse, Pattaya (Soi 6)

cf.jpg

cb.jpg

I stayed at the 'Rally Point' bar a little while back for the reasonable price of 550 baht a night. A basic reasonably clean room was provided on the 2nd floor.

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

r6.jpg

r7.jpg

r8.jpg

r9.jpg

Free Internet access is provided in the back of the bar (PC), only one problem ... when I was using to chat with a family member back home, an eldery English chap strolled in with one of the girls in hand, sat himself down at the bar, her opposite him ... & proceeded to get a combination HJ/BJ just a couple of feet away. An uncomfortable experience. I terminated my Internet usage before he reached the climax of his performance & scurried off.

The Rally Point 'ladies' are willing & eager, and make a point of showing it at every opportunity, however they weren't a very good looking bunch when I was there. One did corner me in the bar & pressed her semi-naked body up against me, fondled with my jewels as best she could & offered herself to me. I declined the advance.

On another occasion 'May' grabbed me at the foot of the stairs as I was making my way up to my room. She managed to get me all hot & flustered. She wanted all all nighter for 1k & an extra 700 baht BF. After sticking tow of my fingers up her very sticky minge (which she guided me towards initially), I told her no thanks. Way too expensive I thought. I went up to my room & a few minutes later she knocked at the door & tried her luck again, but I told her I was tired & wanted to sleep.

Miss 'May'.

may.jpg

The bar is for sale, any takers?

sale.jpg

Edited by potnoodle

Room 6, top floor.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

fern.png

Edited by potnoodle

It is a good lay out of bar but in the last 3 years it has changed hands 4 times and struggles to make money.

So that will be a no for me as far as buying it.

The place looks OK, but I can't see anyone, except the most hard core, staying on Soi 6.

• 1 month later...

Someone told me that the Rally Point has changed hands now & has a new name, something like 'Direction 1' or some such. Can someone in the area please confirm this for me? Thanks.

Someone told me that the Rally Point has changed hands now & has a new name, something like 'Direction 1' or some such. Can someone in the area please confirm this for me? Thanks.

The leaseholder has gone after the lease expired. The landlord is letting his lady run the show, she has no experience in running a bar, so you will have to see how it goes. The rooms and bar are being renovated slightly, or should I say fixed.

Its now renamed One Direction after the music band http://www.youtube.com/user/OneDirectionVEVO

This was due to needing a new permit in a new name.

It is a good lay out of bar but in the last 3 years it has changed hands 4 times and struggles to make money.

So that will be a no for me as far as buying it.

This is the bar that a few of us had in mind, his rent is 3 times the going rate (for a single unit) and the freehold price is almost twice the going rate. I still like the bar and the girls there. You can make money if you are busy, but if you are quiet its going to hurt more as the rent is silly.

Ahhh one of my favorite places. I stayed here for most of my last 2 trips, roughly 9 weeks worth of time. They definitely know how to take care of you here. This is a great place to get down and dirty with some friends and party!

This is a great place to get down and dirty with some friends and party!

You don't realise how hard it is not to write something about what I witnessed hahahaha, ok, lets talk about BJ toilet girl! Shes not my type, but shes ready for BJ's in the toilet. Good girl.

The leaseholder has gone after the lease expired. The landlord is letting his lady run the show, she has no experience in running a bar, so you will have to see how it goes. The rooms and bar are being renovated slightly, or should I say fixed.

Its now renamed One Direction after the music band http://www.youtube.c...neDirectionVEVO

This was due to needing a new permit in a new name.

This is the bar that a few of us had in mind, his rent is 3 times the going rate (for a single unit) and the freehold price is almost twice the going rate. I still like the bar and the girls there. You can make money if you are busy, but if you are quiet its going to hurt more as the rent is silly.

It is in a good place on Soi 6 but as you said high rents would make it not a viable option, from memory it is a German guy that is the land lord.

I stayed here in Soi 6 for 7 weeks and so I know it well plus I used to date the niece of one of the owners and got to know all the surrounding bars.

It used to be a popular little bar at one time and the rooms are clean and well maintained.