IGNORED

split my time 80/20 Patty and P.I. what to do ? visa

chang beer

Hi. Newbie here. Maybe you can help me here. I'm an American and have been visiting Patty for a while.When I retire, I want to split my time in SEA 80% in Patty and 20% in P.I. more like 9 months in Thailand and 3 months in P.I.

So can I somehow get a visa perhaps a multi entry for 9 months without having to return to the homeland...in my case USA?

What would be the best way to do this?

Remember I want to be Thailand continuously for 9 months and rest in P.I.

And all this without getting a retirement visa!!!

thank you so much :SoWhat1::GoldenSmile1: chang beer

Is there a reason why you don't want to get a retirement visa? Any other option for staying 9 months continuously (and repeatedly) will be inconvenient.

I believe that the retirement visa is very easy if you apply before departing home. I would suggest doing this before heading to Thailand. This will allow you to stay in Thailand for 9 months on the first stay and then you have the option of extending the stay if you change your mind.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Yeah scum Don't want to move funds to a Thai bank

thank you for your input. Chang beer :GoldenSmile1::hello09:

Yeah scum Don't want to move funds to a Thai bank

thank you for your input. Chang beer :GoldenSmile1::hello09:

For the initial visa I believe that cash in a Thai bank is not a requirement so I think this would be a good option to start with. I am sure that I have read about methods of getting around the cash in a Thai bank requirement so perhaps that would be an option.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Hey scum! show a proof of pension ....income right? and was also told that one just have to tell, in my case, have an american consulate simply state that I do have pension adding to equivalent of $2,000 a month which is around $25,000 a year? 800,000 bht?

thanx Chang Beer :Think1:

Hey scum! show a proof of pension ....income right? and was also told that one just have to tell, in my case, have an american consulate simply state that I do have pension adding to equivalent of $2,000 a month which is around $25,000 a year? 800,000 bht?

thanx Chang Beer :Think1:

I believe that if you can prove that you have sufficient income you do not need to have cash in a Thai bank.