IGNORED

Armageddon Bar *LIVE* Sports Schedule

theBigT

*** UPDATE ***

Follow us on our new Twitter account and get live updates

of our sports schedule and request matches.

To follow us, click here :

@ArmageddonBar

This is the Armageddon Bar LIVE sports schedule. If we can't get it, it's not on.

if you just want the schedule, just scroll to the bottom of the thread for the latest schedule

These are just some of the sports we have :

- Australian Rules - we have the matches that aren't on TV here

- Scottish Premier League Live

- Formula One, all qualifying and races here LIVE.

- Ice Hockey - all the games in High Definition plus replays in prime time

- NBA playoffs - all games in High Def plus replays in prime time

- English Premier League - All the matches, in High def where possible

- Super Rugby, All matches live

- NRL League, all matches

- English club rugby

- GAA from Ireland Live

- Live golf from around the world

and anything else you can come up with that is on live. If it's on TV somewhere in the world, we can get it.

Edited by Armageddon Bar

The playa haters ball gives us an opportunity to hate on a diversionary of markass marks, trickass marks, punk bitches, and skip skaps, skanks, and scallywags...hoes, heffers, he ha's, and hulyhoops. 

- Silky Johnson

All you sleepyheads missed out on some killer hockey. Those of us that braved the waterworks were treated to a WILD game between pittsbugh and philly, and an equally exciting one between LA and Vancouver. All of our games are now in full crystal clear HD on 3 big TV's. So make us your hockey headquarters. For us it's not an afterthought or a "me too" sport, we actually LIKE hockey.

And on that note, every day for the rest of the playoffs we will be showing HD quality replays of the day's best games at 9pm. Just look for the big Canadian flag on Soi LK Metro beside Club Blu.

The playa haters ball gives us an opportunity to hate on a diversionary of markass marks, trickass marks, punk bitches, and skip skaps, skanks, and scallywags...hoes, heffers, he ha's, and hulyhoops. 

- Silky Johnson

Great reception in HD and great game (van/la)... Thanks my friend

Schedule for APRIL 20, 21, 22

Aussie Rules - All the matches LIVE all weekend. Starting 10:45am Saturday 21 April (5 games scheduled)

Scottish Footy - St Johnstone v Dundee Utd, Sat @ 6:30pm

Scottish Footy - Motherwell v Celtic, Sunday 8pm

Hockey - Coyotes v Hawks replay ** in HD ** 8pm Friday 20th april

Hockey - Red Wings / Preds replay ** in HD ** 8pm Saturday 21st April

English Footy - Arsenal v Chelsea, 6:45pm Saturday 21st

English Footy - Newcastle v Stoke, 9pm Saturday 21st

English Footy - QPR v Spurs, 11:30pm Saturday 21st + several other matches

English Footy - Man U v Everton, Sunday 22nd @ 6:30pm

English Footy - Man City v Wolves, Sunday 22nd @ 10:00pm

English Footy - Liverpool v West Brom, Sunday 22nd @ 10:00pm

PLUS All the formula one action from Bahrain - Qualifying Saturday, race Sunday, LIVE from 5pm both days.

AND as usual, if there's anything we don't have scheduled you want to watch, let us know and we'll put it on!

Edited by Armageddon Bar

- Silky Johnson

It's good to see that there will be a place for me to watch the Ottawa Senators win the Stanley Cup finals when I arrive May 21.hahaha...well I can at least dream right?lol. I would like to stay at Armageddon for my trip but the site doesn't have prices/availabilty of the rooms yet and when I click the 'email us' link it just says '...default mail client is not properly installed'...oh well i'm sure they'll fix up the site soon...

GO SENS GO!!!!!

It's good to see that there will be a place for me to watch the Ottawa Senators win the Stanley Cup finals when I arrive May 21.hahaha...well I can at least dream right?lol. I would like to stay at Armageddon for my trip but the site doesn't have prices/availabilty of the rooms yet and when I click the 'email us' link it just says '...default mail client is not properly installed'...oh well i'm sure they'll fix up the site soon...

GO SENS GO!!!!!

The default mail client is not properly installed is a problem on your end not the websites, you can email them at [email protected].

Schedule for APRIL 20, 21, 22

Aussie Rules - All the matches LIVE all weekend. Starting 10:45am Saturday 21 April (5 games scheduled)

Brilliant, will be dropping by for a beer to watch my team play

Carlton.gif

**** UPDATE ****

NHL Playoffs LIVE @ 11pm tonight (sun 22nd) - Pittsburgh v Philly LIVE 11pm!

NHL Playoffs LIVE @ 7am Monday 23rd - Vancouver v Los Angeles 7am

- Silky Johnson

UFC replay showing tonight ** in HIGH DEFINITION ** from 10pm

NHL Playoffs LIVE @ 11pm tonight (sun 22nd) - Pittsburgh v Philly LIVE 11pm!

Man Utd v Everton @ 6:30pm

Liverpool v WBA @ 10pm

NHL Playoffs LIVE @ 7am Monday 23rd - Vancouver v Los Angeles 7am

- Silky Johnson

Great place to hang out, man spent 3 hours there watching NHL then terry put on UFC, great servive good fans cold beers.

Posted Image

thanks for that, was fun having you guys here. Go Bert and ernie!

**** schedule update **** Ottawa tries to close out the Rangers tomorrow 6am. Harcore hockey fans come and watch it in HD!

- Silky Johnson

**** Update April 24 ****

NHL :

Rangers / Sens from this morning will be re-shown in HD TONIGHT (april 24) @ 8pm

Panthers / Devils game 6 will be tomorrow 6:30am *** we will only show this game if someone plans on coming that early to see it. email if you want it.

Ottawa / New York GAME 7 on 26th, most likely at 6:30am (hasnt been announced yet) - will be shown LIVE here in HD

NBA Playoffs - Scheduled to start from April 28th. We will show all the top games LIVE.

And a friendly reminder.... coming up :

Scottish Football - RANGERS v CELTIC Sunday 29th April 7pm LIVE

Heineken Cup rugby semifinals, Saturday @ 11:30pm - Edinburgh v Ulster

plus all the EPL and Liga football you can handle.

Edited by Armageddon Bar

- Silky Johnson

**** Update April 24 ****

NHL :

Rangers / Sens from this morning will be re-shown in HD TONIGHT (april 24) @ 8pm

Panthers / Devils game 6 will be tomorrow 6:30am *** we will only show this game if someone plans on coming that early to see it. email if you want it.

Ottawa / New York GAME 7 on 26th, most likely at 6:30am (hasnt been announced yet) - will be shown LIVE here in HD

NBA Playoffs - Scheduled to start from April 28th. We will show all the top games LIVE.

And a friendly reminder.... coming up :

Scottish Football - RANGERS v CELTIC Sunday 29th April 7pm LIVE

Heineken Cup rugby semifinals, Saturday @ 11:30pm - Edinburgh v Ulster

plus all the EPL and Liga football you can handle.

any AFL on tonight?

sorry mate, tried to reply last night and it kept saying error with the pattaya addicts database. Regardless, the AFL was finished for the day by the time you posted. The good news is, there's a lot on now! 3 games to be exact, and we have them all. North melbourne v Gold Coast right now, Melbourne v St Kilda in an hour, and at the same time (5pm) we will also be showing Brisbane v Geelong

Also 3 back to back super Rugby games, already started in fact...

- Silky Johnson

*** NBA UPDATE ***

The NBA playoffs start with a big BANG tonight - Philly vs Chicago @ midnight, followed by the Miami Heat v New York at 2:30!

Late night NHL is on too, Caps v Rangers game 1 @ 2am LIVE.

this is in addition to all our other great sports events previously listed.

Edited by Armageddon Bar

- Silky Johnson

Maybe is it littlebitt early to ask,what about championsleague final on 19 may

I myself come to Thailand 19 may in the morning

I know that many of bars can not be open very late

as the game will start 1:45 am at sunday Thailand time (and if extratime+penalties it can finish 4:30 am)

I see many places in Pattaya that advertise many events of live sports,but no talk about championsleague

to be honest most bars dont mention english premier league and champions league, because almost every bar shows it so it's just assumed everyone has it. I myself tend to only advertise the stuff that we have and hardly anybody else has . We definitely have the champions league matches on.

Edited by Armageddon Bar

- Silky Johnson

*** Sunday update ***

RANGERS v CELTIC 7pm tonight LIVE

Hibernian v St. Mirren @ 9pm LIVE

Chelsea v QPR @ 6:30pm LIVE

Spurs v Rovers @ 9:00pm LIVE

NBA and NHL playoffs - LIVE

- Silky Johnson

UPDATE :

YES we're showing the Man City v Man United match tonight at 1:45 am. Was there ever any doubt? :-)

- Silky Johnson

Just a reminder, breakfast and fighting party tomorrow morning for mayweather - cotto. from 9am to noonish. Fight fans be there!

- Silky Johnson

Great Bar great place to hang out and chill and watch the sports, nice to see a variety of sports being shown in the bars on LK now!

Nice owner too great to chat when Dan was staying there , see you again soon.

**** UPDATE for this week ****

Big events coming up :

- Scottish Premier League Rangers AND Celtic :

> Rangers v Motherwell, Sun 13 may @ 6:45pm LIVE

> Celtic v Hearts, Sun 13 may @ 6:45pm LIVE

- FORMULA 1 mega broadcast. We don't just show the races :

- Practice round 1, Friday 11 may @ 3pm LIVE

- Practice round 2, Friday 11 may @ 7pm LIVE

- Practice round 3, Saturday 12 may @ 3:45pm LIVE

- Qualifying, Saturday 12 may @ 6pm LIVE

- Main Race, Sunday 13 may 5:30pm LIVE

- Aussie Rules - 8 games in 2 days, and all of them LIVE. From 10:30am Saturday and Sunday.

- Super Rugby, 3 games Saturday, 3 games Sunday, all shown LIVE

- Live NBA and NHL playoffs, games TBD depending on series status

- And coming up monday English Championship playoffs - West Ham v Cardiff, Live from 8pm

- Silky Johnson

• 2 weeks later...

tonight, we have the

Scottish Cup Final

between Hibs and Hearts, pregame starts at 8pm

And coming up this wednesday, STATE OF ORIGIN, from 4:30pm

- Silky Johnson

tonight, we have the

Scottish Cup Final

between Hibs and Hearts, pregame starts at 8pm

And coming up this wednesday, STATE OF ORIGIN, from 4:30pm

Would the West Ham game not be of more interest? Just a thought.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Would the West Ham game not be of more interest? Just a thought.

I'll have both on, but far more people have requested the scottish cup final so i suspect we'll have more scots in here than championship fans. We'll see.

- Silky Johnson