Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Anybody Know this Lady - Asking Me for 3,000 baht

cigar7

Be Careful

i agree with above that many of the girls on the computer dating sites are just trawling for punters. Last year I used Thai Love Links and arranged to meet four contacts, not in Pattaya. Only one was really genuine. The others were loooking for idiots to sponsor them big time, and no doubt they will have soome success.

On reflection I should have made the connection between the very tight shorts, revealing tops with tatts on display. Also perhaps standing holding a cue beside a pool table should have altered me to their real jobs but I was bblind to the facts.

.While I found them all good company it was them pretending to be something they were not while of course I was in full and complete disclousure mode.

A couple of issues with your specifi situation,

1 - getting spare cash for travel can be difficult so not unusal a request

2 - it is not easy for a teacher to just walk out of the classroom for a few days holiday in Pattaya, how can this be arranaged

3 the amount is on the generous side, but on the other hand you may not want to start a relatioship on a Cheap Charlie basis.

On a recent trip to Pattaya an old TGF asked me to fund her travel to see me. I agreed on 2,000 BHT but 1,000 of that was a gift for the 2 kids which I was willing to do, done it before. She did arrive, oh was 6 days late and on my penultimate day in Pattaya.

For me the 2,00BHT was a cheap test of trust.

So i suggest, if you are keen to make an offer of 1,000 upfront and rest on performance. But if she is really a teacher - you will not be seeing her as if she gives up her job she will have major problmes getting another one.

Cheers

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You must be on another planet to even consider dropping money into her(could be a he) account.

Have a word with yourself!!

Net scams are nothing new, be very wary.

One rather well known fella (Farang as in white not Nigerian) would happily chat away to elderly gentlemen al over the world. Heck you would even see "her" on a webcam once or twice too :) I can assure you he was nothing like as "sexy" as the girl on the cam. Remember these guys are highly organised with several real girls to do the odd webcam session and even renting high end apartments to do it from to add to the aura of "truth"

The only way to be safe is to meet them first and even that isn't a guarantee.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody know this lady? I met her online and she is asking me for 3,000 baht to be deposited into her bank account before she will come to Pattaya to visit me. She claims to be a teacher and poses like a school teacher with junior grade children.

jittrapat says: My account number 47600502xx, Krung Thai Bank, Jittrapat pongsiang

All advice and recommendations are sincerely appreciated.

which city she from

• 2 years later...

Does anybody know this lady? I met her online and she is asking me for 3,000 baht to be deposited into her bank account before she will come to Pattaya to visit me. She claims to be a teacher and poses like a school teacher with junior grade children.

jittrapat says: My account number 47600502xx, Krung Thai Bank, Jittrapat pongsiang

All advice and recommendations are sincerely appreciated.

A bus ticket from Bangkok Ekkamai to Pattaya costs 124 baht (one way).

Bet you a tenner its actually a bloke from Nigeria!

I wanted to give you a 'like', but the 'like' button seems to have disappeared.

Mate, you can't be surprised by people trying to scam you in a country you know nothing about.

If you leave your common sense at home, then they will every time.

Why would anyone pay a complete stranger 3,000 baht to meet them in Pattaya ?

Why would anyone buy a 6,500 baht Ipod for a working girl as a down payment on a promised night of sex ?

My advice would be to keep your wits about you and - HARDEN THE FUCK UP.

I think there's maybe a bit of trolling going on here.

I've got the Sydney harbour bridge for sale and you cant go wrong with it for investment purposes. 

It gains massive tolls all day every day, and Sydney is only an 8.5 hour flight from LoS  ! 

"Bridging finance" easily available of course.........

Archived