IGNORED

Anybody Know this Lady - Asking Me for 3,000 baht

cigar7

These girls are working the dating sites for money, just like the girls are working Pattaya bars for money..

And as pointed out earlier, it could actually be a Nigerian Scammer... It's a new growth area of scamming.

However on a less paranoid note, it may be a lot to ask one of these girls to come to Pattaya, they may not have a lot of money. If they were to come and you were to not show up then it could cause some serious hardship for the girl.

What the girl truly think's of a Farang that visits Pattaya may be another thing.

Well I am not just a visitor to Pattaya, I live in Pattaya permanently, subject to my retirement visa being renewed.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she is a school teacher she would be on a reasonable wage (by Thai standards) so would not need the money for the trip. Beside a van from most places in Thailand is only 200 baht. Bangkok to Pattaya by van from Mochit Bangkok is 200 baht. From Phichit to Bangkok (4 hours North) is only 200 baht. I would say that she is trying to con you.

More likely they want YOUR BANKING INFORMATION which they will have if you are dumb enough to send them money.............if you really want to throw your money away - Donate it to Pattaya Addicts LaaMok for the Beer Condoms Campaign, then come visit when you hit Pattaya, he'll direct you to Lek, Noi, or Nit who will Love you Mak mak....... :Think1:

"Cry Havoc, Then Let Slip the Dog's of War"

Is there a photo of her?

I know this is an old thread but I really hope you did not deposit the money.

There are plenty of other girls you can meet for a lot less and you can give them the money AFTER you have spent the night/day with them .

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Am I the only one here who thinks Cigar7 is functionally retarded?

I don't think that , i think troll alert !!!. Nobody who lives in Pattaya ( as he says he does ) would post such a load of nonsense

Mikeyboy

dont give monney to thai ladies you meet online, or that you have met while on holiday, or tell you that they love you.

its all a scam, many ladies have different sponsors..

i canot understand how anyone with half a brain could still fall these old tricks

Based on my very recent experience I would strongly say - do not send the money. A couple of trips ago, not to Pattaya, I met a nice girl and we spent some time together. She came to see on the next trip and we continued to spend time together. This time she professed she loves me long time and wanted to be with me but no work so no money. She was in Surin. I agreed to send bus fare, and not wishing to appear to be a cheap Charlie added some baths for expenses and some extra for a present for child, which I had done before(in sum THB2000). I am still waiting for the bus to arrive, must be the slowest bus in LOS, 5 days to get from Surin to Pattaya.

I must confess that I am not too upset about it all. Given the fun we had on previous ocassions I am relaxed about the lose of the money. After all the money is not really a lot for me. More importantly, in a way I saw it as a test of her trust. Unfortunately she failed it which is unfortunate as she was pleasant company for me. Interestingly she made no financial demands over the 18 mths we have been in contact. Her family buffaloes were remarkably healthy. However, I'd rather lose a little now that a lot later. But still I regret that she opted for a short term gain. So, if you do send the money,you must be prepared to write it off. Regarding the alleged Nigerians, well there are some nice looking ones, if you are into that sort of thing. Personally I'm not but I have offered to share the lottery findings with them, when they put the winnings into the account. Still waiting!

Never send money to anyone who you dont know. They try make it every way possible :(

Does anybody know this lady? I met her online and she is asking me for 3,000 baht to be deposited into her bank account before she will come to Pattaya to visit me. She claims to be a teacher and poses like a school teacher with junior grade children.

jittrapat says: My account number 47600502xx, Krung Thai Bank, Jittrapat pongsiang

All advice and recommendations are sincerely appreciated.

Tell her you will come and visit her and ask her for her address.

Once you have her address ask he to pay 3000 baht into your account first before you visit her.

I know I would not send a stranger money.

If you sit in some Internet cafes, you can see girls chatting on Skype or Facebook to one bloke after another trying to screw money out of them without actually doing the screwing.

Posted Image

'Behind The Smile' ~ the story of Lek, a bar girl in Pattaya ~

'Daddy's Hobby' - the first of five novels in the series by Owen Jones @owen_author

Does anybody know this lady? I met her online and she is asking me for 3,000 baht to be deposited into her bank account before she will come to Pattaya to visit me. She claims to be a teacher and poses like a school teacher with junior grade children.

jittrapat says: My account number 47600502xx, Krung Thai Bank, Jittrapat pongsiang

Falsely tell you made the deposit. When she says you didn't, accuse her of scaming you. See what her reaction is. Overall, she is definitely scaming you. My guess is that she makes a lot of money doing this.

Based on my very recent experience I would strongly say - do not send the money. A couple of trips ago, not to Pattaya, I met a nice girl and we spent some time together. She came to see on the next trip and we continued to spend time together. This time she professed she loves me long time and wanted to be with me but no work so no money. She was in Surin. I agreed to send bus fare, and not wishing to appear to be a cheap Charlie added some baths for expenses and some extra for a present for child, which I had done before(in sum THB2000). I am still waiting for the bus to arrive, must be the slowest bus in LOS, 5 days to get from Surin to Pattaya.

I must confess that I am not too upset about it all. Given the fun we had on previous ocassions I am relaxed about the lose of the money. After all the money is not really a lot for me. More importantly, in a way I saw it as a test of her trust. Unfortunately she failed it which is unfortunate as she was pleasant company for me. Interestingly she made no financial demands over the 18 mths we have been in contact. Her family buffaloes were remarkably healthy. However, I'd rather lose a little now that a lot later. But still I regret that she opted for a short term gain. So, if you do send the money,you must be prepared to write it off. Regarding the alleged Nigerians, well there are some nice looking ones, if you are into that sort of thing. Personally I'm not but I have offered to share the lottery findings with them, when they put the winnings into the account. Still waiting!

Something doesn't sound right. She simply could not have been playing you over 18 months for only 2000 baht. If she was scaming, she would have set you up for a lot more. Have you tried calling her? Something may have happened her.

But, assume this is a 'good girl' and really is a teacher. She won't be overpaid, so the 3,000THB covers her for taxi fare to and from BKK and a little tip for her trouble, just in case things don't work out. But, you need to add some cash to that. She won't have paid leave, so even if she's not a bar-girl she's going to expect you to refund her lost wages, and be treated well money-wise for her time with you.

He should offer to meet her. That would show if she's legitimate.

This is likely to be a scam, but if you really want this, I'd suggest you to do a lot of research and look into her identity (like to see if she really is a school teacher).

You only live once so I wouldn't tell you to absolutely not do it, but be smart about it.

cigar7 - you should not go out alone at night !!

Send me some money - I like you very much.

Account 007 Bank of Ayuthia

I can meet you at the bus station.

I never do this before and am good person.

My sister works at 7-11 in Pattaya and tells me it is ok.

It must be ok because she sends my family lots of money every month.

S C

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a photo of her?

I know this is an old thread but I really hope you did not deposit the money.

There are plenty of other girls you can meet for a lot less and you can give them the money AFTER you have spent the night/day with them .

Yes there is a photo on facebook, Just google her name with facebook. Her id on TF has been closed.

U go there directly and choose ur gal and pay there only. Don't transfer money.

• 4 weeks later...

Go ahead and send the money , I would , since I have never met a Nigerian scammer in Patts . It will be a first and she may be a nice Nigerian . :GoldenSmile1:

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

Definitely a scam... and an old trick...

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Archived