IGNORED

Anybody Know this Lady - Asking Me for 3,000 baht

cigar7

I chatted at goodthaigirls.com for months and never met a scammer but a few very decent girls.

When I copied and pasted into the browser, exactly "goodthaigirls.com" my virus detection system announced "a threat has been detected" and another URL replaced what I typed.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I copied and pasted into the browser, exactly "goodthaigirls.com" my virus detection system announced "a threat has been detected" and another URL replaced what I typed.

Yes, correct URL is www.goodthaigirl.com, sorry.

I did not send anyone any money.

So now I found one right here in Pattaya. Met her this afternoon. Was willing to spend all night with me if I bought her a birthday present. I said sure, I'll buy you a present for your birthday, but I am a man of limited means. She wanted an Ipod touch. So we went to the IT center, and cheapest one is 6,500b, then we went to a pawn shop and they wanted 3,800b. Needless to say, we parted company. She was only about 20, slim, but I think the best, go-go girl would entertain me all night for less.

I'll be viisting the coconut bar and Bamboo tonight, to see if anyone will make a reasonable offer to take care of me for the night.

Any Thai lady you meet on a dating site asking you money before you even met her(unless there is a sexual agreedment) is a scammer and and i recommed not to send money.

If a girl really likes you while chatting with you for a while she will come over herself.....the ones who will not for sure will go cost you a lot more after she arrives....

I'll be viisting the coconut bar and Bamboo tonight, to see if anyone will make a reasonable offer to take care of me for the night.

Err, wouldn't it be you who has to make a reasonable offer.

Err, wouldn't it be you who has to make a reasonable offer.

No, I make no offer. I ask what they want.

Mate, you can't be surprised by people trying to scam you in a country you know nothing about.

If you leave your common sense at home, then they will every time.

Why would anyone pay a complete stranger 3,000 baht to meet them in Pattaya ?

Why would anyone buy a 6,500 baht Ipod for a working girl as a down payment on a promised night of sex ?

My advice would be to keep your wits about you and - HARDEN THE FUCK UP.

put 2000 bht in my acc and i will find out about her for you.......saving you 1000 bht.............

you cant get a better teal than that!

Shiiiit is getting real up in this Mo'fo' :LMFAO:

scam, scam, scam!

Find someone who you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. - Meet Joe Black

Until Then......

www.dancewatchers.com

http://www.devilsdenthailand.com

http://www.lolitapattaya.com/

Am I the only one here who thinks Cigar7 is functionally retarded?

I vote yes WTF.

But ,I would like to use the term .functionally challanged.= Nobody can be this stupid .with all due respect. LOL.

But just in case I am wrong Cagar 7 .please where a condom .[ONLY USE IT ONCE.] then throw away.please.

.But you have two chances this Person is real ,the two chances are#1 slim and #2 none ..JMHO.

Enjoy your stay .and may god watch out after you ?????? LMAO.I needed this today thanks .

Warm regards

Cappy.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

No, I make no offer. I ask what they want.

. Come on cigar 7 give us an update, your well funny mate

This SCREAMS of a scam, but, if you still won't accept that, why not ask for photos of her with some of her students or fellow teachers?

If you want to meet a "nice" girl, why not get the f*ck out of Pattaya and visit the many, many other areas in Thailand that offer sights/culture?

I LOVE Pattaya, but I love it because it's one big whorehouse. If I wasn't looking for P4P, I wouldn't even think about going there.

. Come on cigar 7 give us an update, your well funny mate

No communication has been received from either woman. I had sent them an sms something like: "I am not an ATM machine. I never send money to a person who I have never met in person".

Yes, that is one.

I must be doing something wrong with these internet girls. A second one who I have been chatting with more 1 month, now tells me here wallet got stolen in BKK on the BTS. Wants me to put 500b into her bank account so she can come to Pattaya tomorrow, as planned. This one's name is Sirilak Senkaew Ayudhya Bank account number 374-1-4769X-X. Anybody know if she is a scammer?? Goes by the id Discover on Thaifriendly.

Height: 175cm Weight: 50kg

jesus same height as LB'S in bkk 555+

i get this girl to meet you at the airport for just 1000baht*

*1000 baht subject to following terms and conditions, plus TAX at 40%, add utility fees, Taxi fair, 3 meals a day and maintanace fees (total payable 5000baht upfront) girl subject to change without notice. sometimes due to overbooking there will be no girl at all! NO REFUNDS

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

• 2 weeks later...

Bet you a tenner its actually a bloke from Nigeria!

Lmfao. Reminds me of the Nigerian phone scammer from fone jacker

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING, YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING

babydollsaddict.gif

:Oops1: Oh dear. This very much sounds like some kind of scam but why not send her some money, let us all know how it works out for you

Does anybody know this lady? I met her online and she is asking me for 3,000 baht to be deposited into her bank account before she will come to Pattaya to visit me. She claims to be a teacher and poses like a school teacher with junior grade children.

jittrapat says: My account number 47600502xx, Krung Thai Bank, Jittrapat pongsiang

All advice and recommendations are sincerely appreciated.

and you need to ask ???

No better way to start off a genuine relationship than wiring $100 bucks.

I say, go for it. :Think1:

Bastards and Ting Tong!! 5555,

Point 1, You ask a poor??? girl??? to come to Pattaya depending on where she has to come from this may cost her 1600 THB return...

Point 2 when you arrive at Pattaya you find a girl that wants a I pod and you think about buying one??? and you wonder why Girl one wants fare before she comes, Girl two seems to think your a easy touch!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP THINK GO, it's hard to think when all your blood is in your dick.

I do think a Little bit of home work (may be ring her) could save you a lot of Embarrassment both on the net and in life

Ihave to ask is this her...http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.102679579796051.3733.100001620279064&type=1

Good man!!!! Thi name and thai Bank account are not enough reason make you fool. How you Pay money to girl that you havent seen or touch before? You can find many more beautifull girl on your bed dancing with 3000 bath in any bar. Please try to be more.....

Archived