IGNORED

Anybody Know this Lady - Asking Me for 3,000 baht

cigar7

Does anybody know this lady? I met her online and she is asking me for 3,000 baht to be deposited into her bank account before she will come to Pattaya to visit me. She claims to be a teacher and poses like a school teacher with junior grade children.

jittrapat says: My account number 47600502xx, Krung Thai Bank, Jittrapat pongsiang

All advice and recommendations are sincerely appreciated.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whatever you do, dont put any money into her account, this is a scam i would think , don't talk to her again.

You obviously are interested in her, but she does not trust you enough to come without you putting up money ahead of time, instead tell her trust works both ways, you will put B3000 in her hand when she steps off of the bus/plane into your arms.

put 2000 bht in my acc and i will find out about her for you.......saving you 1000 bht.............

you cant get a better teal than that!

Who is fit to govern others?

He who governs himself. ?

You might as well have said: nobody.

why the fook would you pay a girl to come down to pattaya to meet you :0

plenty of women here.If you send money to her and she doesn't come to see you there is nothing you can do about it

the police would laugh at you

Bet you a tenner its actually a bloke from Nigeria!

I'm guessing that you're Mongering and not trying to hook a 'good girl' for a relationship?

Meeting a girl from the internet is one thing, importing a girl you've never met before seems a bit too high risk to me. If you don't get on together, or you find out rapidly that she's trying to empty your wallet as fast as possible, it's not quite so easy to get rid of her.

But, assume this is a 'good girl' and really is a teacher. She won't be overpaid, so the 3,000THB covers her for taxi fare to and from BKK and a little tip for her trouble, just in case things don't work out. But, you need to add some cash to that. She won't have paid leave, so even if she's not a bar-girl she's going to expect you to refund her lost wages, and be treated well money-wise for her time with you.

To be honest, she's obviously not a 'good girl' even if she is a teacher. Being willing to meet a random stranger from the Internet and travel to Sin City (Pattaya) to be with him has the hallmarks of a Freelancer, and apparently one who knows how things work financially.

Frankly, with all the girls available in Pattaya, i wouldn't be bringing one in to town unless I already knew them. Too much hassle and too risky. If you had a few days in BKK and could meet her there first, then that's a different issue.

I'd be inclined to walk away from this one.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Dear sir you have won the nigerian lottery,To claim your prize please send me your bank details. Now i know you may have never been to nigeria, let alone played the lottery. But there are enough people in the world who are so stupid that they fall for this shit. Go figure :Think1:

OK, thanks. I really appreciate your advice. I don't think the person is from Nigeria because it is a Thai name and Thai bank account.

Ask her for her facebook page, verify her friends (should be at least 100 Thai's) and look at her pictures posted of hre and her Thai friends, if not likely a Nigerian scam, the use Thai names and have Thai bank accounts, even operating out of Thailand siphoning the money back to Nigeria or Bulgaria.

I'm curious to know what website you met this girl? I think its not really a good idea to meet her in Pattaya, you should have plenty else to keep you busy in Pattaya. Also hard to trust girls you meet over the internet especially in Thailand as they are always looking to hustle you

sorry if i'm being harsh but -

Do you really need to ask? If ANYONE you've never met is asking you for 3000 baht and you're even considering it for 10 seconds, you WILL get scammed in thailand. These kinds of emails are like mini IQ tests to see if you're gullible enough to send money to someone you don't know.

I do not use facebook, so I don't think I can access her FB.

I'm curious to know what website you met this girl? I think its not really a good idea to meet her in Pattaya, you should have plenty else to keep you busy in Pattaya. Also hard to trust girls you meet over the internet especially in Thailand as they are always looking to hustle you

I met her on ThaiFriendly.

Please do send her the money and report back on the outcome. If she is for real then we all need a good girl story on here if not you have made an investment in your education, either way money well spent.

90 Days with a Thai Girl in Oz

"Whose leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?"

It matters not how strait the gate,How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. William Ernest Henley

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

She is from Roi Et? Saw her on facebook, no photos, 222 friends (including half the Royal Thai Army and about three farangs). I give you a go :)

She is from Roi Et? Saw her on facebook, no photos, 222 friends (including half the Royal Thai Army and about three farangs). I give you a go :)

Yes, that is one.

I must be doing something wrong with these internet girls. A second one who I have been chatting with more 1 month, now tells me here wallet got stolen in BKK on the BTS. Wants me to put 500b into her bank account so she can come to Pattaya tomorrow, as planned. This one's name is Sirilak Senkaew Ayudhya Bank account number 374-1-4769X-X. Anybody know if she is a scammer?? Goes by the id Discover on ThaiFriendly.

so you are in pattaya but are looking for girls on the web ?

I don't understand that mate

Most of those sites are full of scammers

I chatted at goodthaigirls.com for months and never met a scammer but a few very decent girls.

I chatted at goodthaigirls.com for months and never met a scammer but a few very decent girls.

You have met ? actually met them in person ? do you live in pattaya ?

Just wondering why someone in pattaya would look for thai girls on the web.

Each to there own i guess and am not trying to knock anyone jst curious.

You have met ? actually met them in person ? do you live in pattaya ?

Just wondering why someone in pattaya would look for thai girls on the web.

Each to there own i guess and am not trying to knock anyone jst curious.

Yes, met in person. But all over in Thailand, not in Pattaya. I only spent very few days in Pattaya on my previous 20+ trips.

so you are in pattaya but are looking for girls on the web ?

I don't understand that mate

Most of those sites are full of scammers

Yes, lookng for a nice girl to become a girlfriend and possibly more than just a GF.

In Pattaya I just seem to find bar girls and money for sex girls.

These girls are working the dating sites for money, just like the girls are working Pattaya bars for money..

And as pointed out earlier, it could actually be a Nigerian Scammer... It's a new growth area of scamming.

However on a less paranoid note, it may be a lot to ask one of these girls to come to Pattaya, they may not have a lot of money. If they were to come and you were to not show up then it could cause some serious hardship for the girl.

What the girl truly think's of a Farang that visits Pattaya may be another thing.

Archived