IGNORED

The HGH Thread

thaidreams

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

I brought 3 x boxs from Tims Phamacy on 2nd road

Big problem, i have came up with a pain full rash, the area is swelled where i injected, i tried loads of different areas to make sure, all the same

When i read the number on the box and emailed china , it came back as fake

All ways before it was good stuff from tims but know i am not sure, can not take to the pain and swelling, a lot of money to waste

I cant take it back or speak to them about it , as i am now in the middle east

Bummer but life, please be carefull

Dirty

I have a buddy in bangkok that imports HGH direct from a manufacturer in China. Probably going to be cheaper that over the counter in Patts and not the fake type (he uses the same stuff himself, which, imo, would be kinda crazy if it was fake).

If you are interested drop me a pm and will try and hook you up with his details.

Hey mate,

The HGH is Pattaya is 99% fake these days, every single chemist is selling cheap chinese fakes. Stay away from the Gintropin as the company shut down 5 years ago and they are still selling it as legitimate.

The authorisation and verification codes on the box are also fakes as well, most of the verifications lead you to a website which has nothing to do with the product, its a misconception to make you believe it is legit.

The problem with Pattaya is that many pro or aspiring bodybuilders go there to use gear and growth, the reality is that since it is such a big market it has become all counterfeit, i cant believe how much crap is out there and it is really dangerous too. Who knows what they put in the stuff? I know of one individual who ordered HGH from Pattaya and brought it back with to Australia, customs caught him and tried to charge him with importing illegal HGH without declaration. When they did the actual tests they realised it wasnt HGH which was in the thing but CJC and GHRP2 which are peptides, look similar to growth but are not illegal.

Hi I just posted a new topic in barstool banter so probably the wrong place to post so apologies for that.

Anyway I was looking to get some growth while here in Pattaya and found one pharmacy on soi bukoaw that was asking 18,000 Baht for 10 ius of Genotropin, I thought this was expensive as all the advise I can get online is saying to do 2 ius per day, as you can tell Im very new to this so am a bit blind to all the details hence me being here.

Is it all fake here and also as expensive everywhere as I have a few friends that always get some steroids when here as they say they are much stronger here than back home.

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't pay it mate you need to be on growth for 6 months to see good results especially at 2iu a day ...save your money get some anavar and prop ...anavar will burn stomach fat and prop will make your dick hard and muscles harder as well ..hgh isn't worth the coin ..

anavar and prop ...anavar will burn stomach fat and prop will make your dick hard and muscles harder as well

You talking Test Prop?

as said above

HGH in Pattays is mostly fake

real HGH is quite expensive! And the effectiveness of it can take 6 months to show - if at all (anti-aging, fat loss, re-growth of cartilege)

I would not recommend buying it under any circumstance

Yeah test prop ....anavar is great with test prop for that hard look ya probably think you'll get from gh ...tren is good but hard on the system but the results are outstanding ...gh IMO is good for staying lean while putting on mass especially when already lean ...I would wait till I could see your abs or close 2 then start gh or if ya carrying a little tub lose that by diet cardio and weights first ....even just some stanazol will get you leaner and for heaps less money ..That would be my choices

• 2 weeks later...

i would go with the testosterone cypionate or sustanon. alone. 1ml/week. the others are all variations on the same theme.

when hgh first became popular with the rich and famous, we internet types were laboriously typing in long unix commands.

that was a long time ago, early seventies. i was using anadrol and test cyp. as far as hgh, the hormone was extracted from the pituitary glands of cadavers. thus, the expense. now, it's synthesized.

in a perfect world, hgh would be injected once a day. the results can shock and amaze. you're never sure what part go organ will take off and grow rapidly. if it's your cock, well and good. if it' a small cancer that takes off, "Houston, we have a problem".

when you are using any of this stuff, a certain measure of discipline is a plus. no drinking, smoking, unhealthy foods. vigorous exercise is mandatory. this is in addition to daily fucking. cheers, j

• 3 weeks later...

good stuff from china costs about $150 for 100iu

cheaper but legit can be had for $140 for 250iu

• 2 weeks later...

anybody know where i can purchase anavar in pattaya?

It's around ...can't say I remember the name of the pharmacy but second road has a place heading up to califonia wow on the other side of the road ...

good stuff from china costs about $150 for 100iu

cheaper but legit can be had for $140 for 250iu

i tought it was 400 euro for 100iu but im note sure. last time i was at tim pharmacy they also had igf-1 i think it cost 14000thb but i think this is as fake as the hgh..fake hgh and igf is usaly sorbitol (sugar) or hcg with a new label

i can understand the undergroud labs because it a LOT of money in this shit,

maybe there is a lab or something in patts that can check out the stuff to see whats inside the bottles:)

but aas from thim its ok and cheep as well :10of10Score:

I believe in unicorn's

• 1 month later...

Hi i started using HGH alpharma only 2iu a day then went up too 3. However i got a severe cramping in my foot which has not gone away. Has anyone else experienced problem like this

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i started using HGH alpharma only 2iu a day then went up too 3. However i got a severe cramping in my foot which has not gone away. Has anyone else experienced problem like this

hgh have a lot of side effect, personaly i have only experience stiffnes in my joints when using hgh,but you have to check your sourse maby its fake :/

I believe in unicorn's

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone try import gh from china ? What's the customs issues in Thailand for importing gh?

• 4 months later...

Tim sharky ward seems to have some good results from hgh I recon he would be a good point of contact.. I recon he imports his from china.

• 4 weeks later...

Would never buy GH in Thailand too many fakes.

Growth is packaged the same way as HCG which is used for natural test recovery. Easy way to test is to mix the vials and use a pregnancy test kit as HCG is made from pregnant womens urine. No I am not joking!

I import direct from China. Comes well packaged in either 4iu or 8iu amps with 1ml of bact water so its idiot proof.

PM me if you need details.....

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

• 2 years later...

@age 70, 66 kilo, I use 0.8iu/day + 1ml Sustanon 2x/mo.

No Worries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived