IGNORED

Absolut Bangla - 5 star hotel

firechild73

http://www.phuket.com/absolute-bangla-suites/

above is the link to the pic of the hotel room. this is truly 5 star accomodation. it was actually so awesome ! and on the 2nd night they upgraded us for free to a room with a spa pool. The only downside i would say is the less than social atmosohere. you don't see many other people around as they there is no lounge about area.

so you just go straight up to your room. the staff is friendly as !!

there was a guy names Pook that we befriended who even organized tours for us as well. very nice guy .. willing to work and organize stuff for no tip though guaranteed he is getting a tip somewhere.

the other downside of the suite is when girls came back they were like oh you must be rich now you gotta pay me more lol..!

also the 24 hour room service is the bomb! best fish and chips ever !!

the other awesome upside its walking distance to bangla road and shops !! cant ask for more really !

• 3 months later...

I have not tried the hotel but I tried their roof top restaurant around 2 years ago and it was some of the most awful food I've ever gotten in Phuket. I'm not exaggerating.

• 2 months later...

I am staying there now. Great service, friendly staff, excellent location - walk out the door and you are right in the middle of all the action on Bangla Road. A few minutes walk to the beach or shopping mall. Very large room, 55sqm with jacuzzi. iPhone docking station, large LCD TV, DVD, full kitchen, plates, glasses, utensils, even a pizza cutting wheel ! High end linens and towels, robs, slippers, beach towels, umbrellas, beach bags, mini bar - they thought of everything. My room is very quiet, other people have complained the outside music is very loud until 04:00. OK rooftop pool, deck, restaurant - free breakfast (cooked to order) and free WiFi - pretty good speed. Only downside is the bathroom design is open into the room leaving little privacy when on the toilet ! Got a good rate on Agoda - about 3,000 baht/night.

• 5 weeks later...

I am staying there now. Great service, friendly staff, excellent location - walk out the door and you are right in the middle of all the action on Bangla Road. A few minutes walk to the beach or shopping mall. Very large room, 55sqm with jacuzzi. iPhone docking station, large LCD TV, DVD, full kitchen, plates, glasses, utensils, even a pizza cutting wheel ! High end linens and towels, robs, slippers, beach towels, umbrellas, beach bags, mini bar - they thought of everything. My room is very quiet, other people have complained the outside music is very loud until 04:00. OK rooftop pool, deck, restaurant - free breakfast (cooked to order) and free WiFi - pretty good speed. Only downside is the bathroom design is open into the room leaving little privacy when on the toilet ! Got a good rate on Agoda - about 3,000 baht/night.

Guest friendly?

Pattaya dreaming.......