IGNORED

Ibis hotel Phuket Review -- Chaloemprakiet road

firechild73

hotel Ibis Phuket Review

hi there. Just thought I'd submit a review of Ibis hotel in Phuket as I've not been to pattaya yet but this might be helpful for people

This is a very basic hotel. its not crap but its not really flash either. Lots of couples. Seemed to be hardly any single girls in the hotel however finding single girls is not really a problem in thailand at all LOL.

room is very basic, just a bed, tiny balcony however clean and once i left my suitcase open. came back to find the cleaners had cleaned the room and nothing from the suitcase was missing

Also when you bring a girl back you don't have to pay an extra fee like some hotels. they take the ID number of the girl at reception before she enters. friendly atmosphere. however warning do not plug your digital camera into the PCs in the lobby. they are full of viruses. I lost a whole day of photos due to this virus infecting my memory card.

Usually when we book we get a free breakfast. missed breakfast most of the time but its an awesome breakfast. food is good. only complaint is the orange juice is not real orange juice :(

the staff are extremely cool and friendly ! some good memories at this hotel !

Also forgot to mention the first time we went to Phuket around beginning of May which is off peak season i belive we got a special staying at this hotel 864 THB per night including free breakfast..

we had booked from NZ. if you book at the hotel in Phuket you can pay up to 2500 THB so best to book it from your country