dukemoreau

Singapore Monger

dukemoreau

I stayed at the Hyatt, kinda pricey but it was on the govts dime so fuck it. If you really want to stay on the cheap stay in Geylang at one of the at least 17 "hotel 81"_________(fill in the blank). They run about $60, and you are in the middle of a very large red light district. The Hyatt is a good location just off Orchard on Scotts.

One thing to keep on mind, I knew as soon as my business here is done I was headed to Batam, Indo. about an hour ferry away.

Night 1:This wasn't my first trip so no need to scope anything out. I flew in at about 1pm and went straight to my hotel. I brought a bottle of Scotch so I decided to have a few and take a nap. Woke up around 6pm and had a few more and took a shower, got dressed and headed out. It was a Sunday so I knew I should head to Lucky Plaza to scope out the gaggle of off duty Filipina maids that collect there on Sundays. Went to one of the several bars on the second deck overlooking the street there got a beer and strated to watch the crowd and look for a target. There are no less than 200 just roaming around chit chatting and watching the passersby, many many of them are trying to hook a guy. I eventually spot a short little petite hottie about 4 foot 10, 90 pounds wearing a sexy red mini skirt and black blouse I make eye contact and call her up stairs. I offer a beer and she accepts. We do a little small talk and she suggest we go to the Ion Mall across the street. Right away I knew what she was all about. Between small talk she visits various shops and I follow like a puppy dog and eventually I offer to buy her a blouse she that seemed interested in. About $50. She immediately suggest we go back to my room to "relax". Hahahah OK. Took about 5 minute and we were at it dick suckin, pussy lickin, doggie style etc. and we both fell asleep.Later She woke me up with a BBBJ CUM, I was very impressed. Said she had to go to work, I was assuming at her maid duties. I offered to "pay her cab fare" she said no way asked my number kissed me and left. Shit it was only 11pm so....took another shower and decided to head to Orchard Towers. I went into the country bar just to the left off the first escolator, not as many stunners as Impanema but I was not in the mood for loud music. It was essentially almost all Vietnamese, most were 5s or 6s, there was two 9s. It's almost pointless to mention girls names in OT because the turnover is tremendous. Had a good conversation with a couple Scottish fellows. One of the Viet girls who was a 5-6 and smelled of way to much perfume wouldn't leave me alone, not asking for drinks but just hangin on me. I really wasn't interested in her but she literally begged me to take her home, so I asked how much for the fuck of it. She said "up to you". Well I'm not turning that down. So we left. She took a shower, for which I was thankful because of the heavy perfume. She wasn't fat but she was stocky and probably about 34-35, huge tits though. I joined her in the shower and she went straight for my willy. After a few minutes I hit it standing up from behind. I wasn't sure if this was a LT or ST but didn't really care I was kinda tired from the flight and was perfectly happy going to bed. Turned out she wanted to stay so OK nice warm body to hug. Don't know what time it was but she woke me up to fuck again, I had a bedtime boner going so it was pretty elementary. Woke up the next morning to prepare for work. I was prepared to give her $100, but pulled out a $50 she smiled and took it kissed me on the cheek and left. I was a little surprised because $100 is good for OT ST.

That day went to work hit up a few bars after but no mongering. Tuesday and Wednesday will be better will continue later tired of typing.

JROCSTAR

good stuff bro, was planning to try singapore later this year and def getting an idea! keep it coming...

dukemoreau

Continued

Tuesday decided early to go check out the area around Concord hotel on eastern Orchid Road, I heard good things from a buddy. There are several little bars under and behind the hotel. One of the bars on the North side of the building, can't remember the name but had a car theme was full of girls about 20, and I was the only customer. They were all young and hot and very enthusiastic. It was early and I am usually a 1 girl a night guy so I decided to leave but would come back if necessary. I recommend this area I checked out a few of the other bars here and they all had some nice girls inside.

Made my way back towards Ion mall, on any given day/time that place is loaded with girls so I went in the food court to get a pregame meal. The tables there are like community tables so I got my food and did the old stroll around looking for a good seat game. Spotted a Malay/Chinese girl all by herself eating her food so I sat caddy corner to her. She had shoulder length hair, smaller boobs but nice figure and a beautiful face. I sat there thinking of a question I could ask her without looking like a jackass so I decided to play the lost tourist bit and asked where the Hyatt was (across the street LOL). This broke the ice and we had a nice little 15 minute conversation. I asked for her number and told her I planned to go to Attica on Wednesday. Wednesday is ladies night all over Singapore. Attica is a white guy meat market at Clark Quay that gets going at about 11pm. More to follow on that. So we exchanged numbers and she said she may meet me tomorrow. I put that in the bank.

I decided to check out a new club I spotted on a small little side street off Orchard Rd near the Citibank and Claymore Hill. Had a live band and about 10 Filipinas in it all hot. Had what appeared to be some expats because they were all familiar with the girls in there drinking and playing pool having a great time, they bought me some shots so I knew I was staying here for a while. I chatted up the MILF bartender. I am into chicks in their 30's I think they have a better idea of what they want in bed, no starfishes. She was nice looking 36b cups, big ass yes. I was there a few hours started to get tipsy so I decided it was time to head to OT. When I'm barhopping I always carry some of my business cards with my local number that I write on them. When I left, I left my card next to a decent tip. This paid off later.

I made up my mind this was an Impanema night. This is the club on the 2nd floor of OT to the right as you walk in form the 1st escalotor. It has great security and doesnt allow LB. Any given night it is jam packed with a bunch of falangs and twice as many chicks of all varieties. I have even seen African girls in there. it is shoulder to shoulder so if you dont like crowds you may not like it. To me it just means more oppurtunity. Almost anyone who knows will tell you that a girl will always try to get 300LT 150 ST from you out of here. I have payed that kinda money for a girl but that was when I was a rookie. I shouldered up to the bar which is a feat in itself you pretty much have to muscle in, but this is my MO. I start drinking like a fish and just casually observing, not really focusing on anyone. A few girls talk to me they were nice looking but I blew them off politely. I was waiting for the one that wouldnt leave me alone. Eventually this smoking hot girl muscles up next to me at the bar, 5 foot 2, 100 pounds 34b cup tremendous ass. She pretends to ignore me so do I. Eventually she tries tallking over the extremely loud music I dont really hear her so I do the old head nod smile drink manuever, but she can tell I cant hear so she grabs my head and yells "why you so picky" I just do the nonchalont shrug like a dont give a fuck pour the drink down throat. so she spends the next 2 hours asking me everything under the sun. At one point I bought 2 beers and handed her one, she milked it. It was getting close to 3 so I did the old glance at my watch manuever to indicate i was soon headed home. She asked me if I like her blah blah, I said yeah you are pretty nice looking etc, (really i was thinking) fuck yeah, at this point i may have paid her 300 she was hot and i was pretty drunk, but she asked to go with me, I said how much she said nothing just take me to hotel its ok. We fled out.She was fabulous no BJ but Im really not into them (fucked up I know). Really gave a good GFE and she like being on top which i love cuz I'm a lazy ass. Next morning the same thing. I explained I had to go to work (I didnt but good excuse) so we took a shower and I offered her 100 for "breakfast and a cab" she wouldnt accept but wanted me to go with her. I explained had to go to work sorry, so she took my number. I didnt ask hers i knew were to find her if i wanted but i had plans for the upcoming night at Clark Quay.

more to follow

reaper666

Very nice. Great tips on how not to fall into the "Singapore is so expensive" deal. Other TRs, that was the gist.

Thanks again. :Clap1:

dukemoreau

Wednesday:

Its ladies night day, my favorite day in Singapore. Spent the daytime relaxing in bed and napping because knew it would be a long night. Awakened by a phone call from the MILF bartender the night before. I knew that business card would pay off. She asked if I could meet her at The Royal Plaza on Scotts. I was curious about the location (right across the street from Hyatt) but said sure enough. Went across the street and she was all dolled up, dressed to impress. Turns out she wanted to treat me to late lunch at the hotel buffet. BTW if you are ever in Singapore I recommend this highly, it was the best I have ever had outside Vegas. We chatted it up for an hour had some drinks (she drank quite a bit), of course I wouldn't let her pay the bill. I couldnt remember if I had told her where I was staying so I wasnt sure if the across the street location was coincidental or part of her master plan. Anyhow, she kinda started to take charge, grabbed my hand said "lets go" and basically led me out of the hotel. She took me straight to my hotel and said what room are you in, at this point I just played along as she kinda led me through the lobby to the elevator (it was kinda funny when she couldnt call the elevator without the key card) I oblliged her with the card. We made it to the room and she just started taking off my clothes and hers too, this really wasnt turning me on but it was worth the reward ahead so i kept playing along. She immediatelly went down on me without goin to the bed. She was quite the cock gobbler very enthusiastic! The progression continued as debaucharous shit went down, she liked me to pull her hair? whatever. No sooner had we finished she said she had to go home and get ready for work. Then she asked if i was coming to her bar tonight, I lied and said yes ( i wasnt expecting this question). She seemed really happy and took off.

I still had about for hours to rest so I gulped down 2 scotch's to get sleepy and dozed off till 10pm and called the chick from the food court she said she may show up with friends.

I showed up at Attica in Clark Quay at about 11pm, kinda early but wanted to beat the normal line of people waiting to get in. This place is known for freelancers and just single girls hookin up with "foreigners" No luck the line was long. The doormen were selectively pulling people out of line and letting them in ahead of others, luckily I got chosen. This place is pretty nice its got a downstairs dance club, an outside patio, and then an upstairs club. I started drinking and scoping out the place, there were many hot chicks. It was very loud so I had no chance of ever hearing my phone ring got tired of waiting for the food court girl and started roaming. It was about 3 to 1 girl to guy, good odds. I wasnt really feeling the vibe downstairs or outside so i wandered upstairs, wish I had gone earlier this is the place to be. I started my old belly up to the bar routine, and no more than 10 minutes later an average looking chick started talking with me, i bought her a drink and she seemed pleased, it was going well. I got a tap on my back turned around and it was the food court girl, she didnt seem to mind i was talking with the other girl. She didnt bring friends either which was a relief as well. I politely excused myself from the other girl and we went downstairs to the patio where it was much quieter. We talked and drank for a long time but I couldnt catch a vibe wether she was into me or not, she was really demure. She started to do the old check the watch bit (except it was my watch) so I knew she was ready to go, just wasnt sure if she wanted to go with me. We walked to the cab stand which was long and kept talking, still no vibe yeah or nay. When our cab was up I let her go first then kinda hesitated hahahah cuz i really wasnt sure what was on her mind but she made it easy when she grabbed my hand and pulled me in to the cab, i think she was testing me or something. She said my place or yours. Previously she told me she was an investment banker so I was really curious about her place. Turns out she wasnt bullshitting, she had a really really nice probably 200 sqm apartment near Orchid. No worries, I would like a sugar momma LOL. We did the deeds it wasnt great but not shitty. she was a bit starfishy but tight pussy. We fell asleep and she woke me up in the late morning explaining she had to go to work etc etc then offered me cab fare of $50. hahaha the tables had turned i guess. I said no i can make it home and she said I'll just give you a ride. SHE HAD A PORSCHE. fuck me. I felt like King Shit pulling up to the Hyatt gettin out of a porsche, pretty cool.

I had to leave the following afternoon headed to Batam, one more night in Singapore............to be contined

roberto2012

An investment banker! Fuck me, that would have been one to keep (for a while at least :D)

brn1dwn

An investment banker? Thats crazing man! Wouldn't mind having the tables turned on me hehehe.

Anecdotally Asians in my experience are quite attracted to prestige, maybe even more so than money. I have a friend who graduated from a prestigious university in the states and name drops it all the time when travelling through Asia. Better than flashing some cash judging by the stunners he has managed to reel in over the years.

dukemoreau

An investment banker! Fuck me, that would have been one to keep (for a while at least :D)

Who says I didn't :Think1:

dukemoreau

An investment banker? Thats crazing man! Wouldn't mind having the tables turned on me hehehe.

Anecdotally Asians in my experience are quite attracted to prestige, maybe even more so than money. I have a friend who graduated from a prestigious university in the states and name drops it all the time when travelling through Asia. Better than flashing some cash judging by the stunners he has managed to reel in over the years.

I would say my job has a bit of prestige to it, just don't like to brag, especially on this forum..

reaper666

Hmm, investment banker with a Porshe in Singapore...cool. Could you tell if her place looked like the husband was on a business trip? Hehehe.

dukemoreau

Hmm, investment banker with a Porshe in Singapore...cool. Could you tell if her place looked like the husband was on a business trip? Hehehe.

Fuuny thought, it never crossed my mind but in hindsite and due to fa ollow on trip there(business), I'm pretty darn sure she is not married.

toyol

wow ... I don't mind having a set of professional fucking me. Probably I like to model after a friend who married 4 wifes, accountant, lawyer, doctor and architect.

toyol

I had a good time yesterday after a long stressful day in office. I went to Lorong 20 house no 36, manage to pickup girl no 82, her name is Nan. She was a shocking earthquake.

Little that I know that she was popular, a 5' 6" with size C tits. I went up to her personal room, all her equipment and ipad all ready to be used..she displayed all her toys for me to choose.. i only paid for 1 hour but when she started displaying her 'acts' i reckon better extend another hour to enjoy more!

I need not go into details for her services as it is really top in her house..! after the first shot, she gave me pussy dance on my lap. I manage get hard again and go for CIM. Swallow every drop .... fantastic. She still show GFE while my hands busy at her body. Overall is a good crazy experience. Highly recommended

dukemoreau

I had a good time yesterday after a long stressful day in office. I went to Lorong 20 house no 36, manage to pickup girl no 82, her name is Nan. She was a shocking earthquake.

Little that I know that she was popular, a 5' 6" with size C tits. I went up to her personal room, all her equipment and ipad all ready to be used..she displayed all her toys for me to choose.. i only paid for 1 hour but when she started displaying her 'acts' i reckon better extend another hour to enjoy more!

I need not go into details for her services as it is really top in her house..! after the first shot, she gave me pussy dance on my lap. I manage get hard again and go for CIM. Swallow every drop .... fantastic. She still show GFE while my hands busy at her body. Overall is a good crazy experience. Highly recommended

How much was she if you dont mind?

dukemoreau

batam.jpg

Batam Indo my next destination following Singapore.

dukemoreau

batam1.jpg

Dirty Dicks. Owner is from Scotland, loves to buy drinks for the house.

dukemoreau
dirtydicks.jpg

dukemoreau

luckyplazagirl.jpg

Lucky Plaza Girl

dukemoreau

as you can see i have finally discovered how to add photos :hello09:

LRanger

Gee a nice report on Singapore Duke man. I've only been there on very short stops but you've got some great tips in this report. Good stuff. (I still prefer Pattaya though!!)

dukemoreau

Gee a nice report on Singapore Duke man. I've only been there on very short stops but you've got some great tips in this report. Good stuff. (I still prefer Pattaya though!!)

Hell yeah you cant top Pattaya. but I make due wherever I happen to be, I gotta one track mind :Think1:

999Baht

Thanks so much for this detailed report.

It's only about 7 hours from Sydney Austraila and there is a new budget airline that is offering $300 return to there.

I think i will be heading out shortly to check out the wonders of this area.

I love how international the ladies are over there, It seems like a regular smorgasbord of women!

Swoop

Great Report...

Any other hotel suggestions near OT...... Looking for something a little nice but not too pricey

icanfly

Thanks so much for this detailed report.

It's only about 7 hours from Sydney Austraila and there is a new budget airline that is offering $300 return to there.

Scoot airlines! I flew with them and currently staying on Scotts Road just around the corner from Orchard Towers. Not much to report I have been there for the last two nights but havent picked up. The first night I got too pissed, last night too tired from walking all day. About to head there now maybe tonight is my lucky night!

Spent most of my time at Inapema, tried a few other bars last night (sunday) but was quiet. Moonshine and filling station was full of filipinas but never got to the part where I asked how much for the night they just seemed to want me to buy them lady drinks. Filling station wanted me to buy lady drinks for her and her two friends at $22 a pop. Moonshine wanted lady drinks for her and her six friends.. I politely declined both offers.

Back to Impanema and an indo chick cornered me and took me upstairs. She was a bit of a loose cannon and I was tired she wanted $250 LT I offered $150. She said how about $200 and I said no thanks.. $150. She didnt want to play so I say goodnight and walked off. She ran after me but still wanted $200

Anyhoo like I said I wasnt that keen since I was tired as anyway and I am going to KL tomorrow anyway so seems I will have more luck there and for cheaper. If I can get a LT fo $150 to tonight she will be a lucky lady :) Its monday night anyway so maybe it will be more quiet.

Jboy

a great insight into the singapore mongering scene. Seeing as how we seem to fly to Singapore out of Oz on so many bloody flights it suggests a few days layover and warm up in Singapore is on the cards. Good stuff.