IGNORED

PO: Two students from Macau hurt following latest Pattaya Beach Jet Ski Scam

Pattaya One

Two students from Macau have vowed never to return to Thailand after they were attacked by Jet Ski Operators who demanded cash from them for damage they were alleged to have caused to two Jet...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

di
di

ynV2Z2O-RA4

View the full article

It is just a shame that this keeps on happening! I would think that if they were trying to clean Patts up for families, this sort of scam should be the first thing they should eliminate.

Just another story of Baht talks in Thailand more than the law.

Bill

So you rent a jet ski and DON'T damage it .

The maffia wants 100k Baht( WTF ) from you for fake damage .

You go to the police , who doesn't even look if there is any damage at all , to fill a complaint .

Police makes a deal with the jet ski maffia , these boys pay the money and still got beaten up .

This whole thing is getting way out of hand .

Two students from Macau have vowed never to return to Thailand after they were attacked by Jet Ski Operators who demanded cash from them for damage they were alleged to have caused to two Jet Ski’s they had earlier rented on Pattaya Beach. Mr. Ka Hong Un aged 21 and Mr. Man Tek Lei of the same age reported the incident at Pattaya Police Station with the assistance of an interpretor. They explained how they had rented two Jet Ski’s for 45 minutes. They returned them to the operator and claimed not to have caused any damage or been involved in any accident. Despite this the operator demanded they handover 100,000 Baht to cover damage caused by them. The two students were unable to pay and at Pattaya Police Station negotiated a settlement of 15,000 Baht which was then reduced to 7,000 Baht which left the students with only 1,000 Baht left to buy food until they were due to return to Macau. The money was handed over and the students returned to their hotel to find two of the operators waiting outside. The two students were then assaulted in the street by them. At this point the two returned to Pattaya Police Station to report the assault. Police will follow-up the complaint and locate and arrest those responsible for the assault.

Unbelievable that this is still going on! The BIB must get a cut. I watched "Big trouble in Thailand" a few weeks ago when the Jet ski arseholes scammed a marine out of 35000bht. I was hoping that the marines gave these tossers a beating but sadly not, they backed down like a bunch of pussies despite the fact that out numbered the thai guys by at least 2 to 1. I love Pattaya but it's so corrupt that the police commit more crime then the criminals.

PV

Pattayavirgins first Trip:http://www.pattaya-a...s-patts-cherry/

Pattayavirgins second Trip: http://www.pattaya-a...-to-21st-march/