IGNORED

April Suites, Superior Double Bed

goddnsdk

I also stayed at April Suites, Superior Double Bed, 4/5/2012 - 4/7/2012, 2 nights total $97.66(include tax, At agoda)

Very good speed wifi, clean room, good pool

In this forum, there are many good review about this hotel, So I'll post a few photos about this hotel.

I hope this pictures help you~~

IMG_0444.JPG

IMG_0446.JPG

IMG_0448.JPG

IMG_0449.JPG

IMG_0450.JPG

IMG_0451.JPG

IMG_0452.JPG

IMG_0453.JPG

IMG_0456.JPG

IMG_0458.JPG

August Suites and its sister April Suites are two of the most popular hotels with Addicts, both members and guests.

Keep an eye on Agoda as the capacity can vary quickly on this hotel - therefore so do the prices.

We got April Suites last November at $11 a night (usually around $90) but a few hours later that price was gone.

Links below

August Suites

April Suites

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Just PM a MOD and they will change it for you.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Just PM a MOD and they will change it for you.

Thank you for information.

• 1 month later...

Great pics, was looking to spend a little less on my hotel next time over but would like to stay at April again (booked Executive last 2 times) so Superior was my preferred option.

Always wondered what the Superioir room would look like (I always try to find pics diffirent from the ones on Agoda, they look a bit too clean sometimes) so this is a great help.

Just thinking about my hotel in June and I'll follow your advice on April Suites. Thx :GoldenSmile1:

I always stay at April Suites when in Pattaya, there was a mix up with my superior room so upgraded to a executive suite although it did not have a walk in shower. With its close proximity to McDonalds I would order a large coffee & sausage egg mcmuffin and it would arrive within 15 mins..

OH YEH BABY

The Grooviest supplier of UK TV anywhere on the Planet with 48 Servers around the Globe   :Chained_Desk:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/259202-uk-iptv-boxes-full-uk-skytv-bbc-itv-etc/

Pattaya Facebook Page

I have recently stayed at April Suites (3 nights +3 nights at Page 10) during my recent trip to LOS a couple of weeks ago and it was a great stay, great service from the hotel staff just like August Suites rooms have more than enough room in them, you can cut through August Suites to get to pattaya klang, visited the pool and April Suites has a very nice pool to relax for a little in the heat, as I heard in another thread people walking past your room in the hall way can hear you going to town, so walls or door are thin just for reference.

Having stayed at Page 10 during the same trip I prefer April Suites over Page 10, as both hotels staff were both friendly and helpful, but April Suites staff is just that much more better (as some are filipino) imho

April Suites - had a better pool IMHO you can be in the pool an just look at the pattaya scene more chill vibe.

April Suites room - simple but modern plain , page10 i though had a better decor and a/c at Page 10 was adjustable, April's a/c ran at a constant 22c even if I turned it up to 28c was a little to cold for my liking

Will throw up some pictures of the pool later

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Adding Pictures during my stay May 14 - 17th :

Pictures of the Room Superior

DSC01755.JPG

DSC01756.JPG

DSC01758.JPG

Looking at April Suites

DSC01774.JPG

DSC01777.JPG

If you turn right at the end of the building on the right you can cut through August Suites to get to Pattaya Klang

DSC01782.JPG

Looking down the Soi to Second Road (April Suites is directly on the right in this picture

DSC01778.JPG

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.