IGNORED

Topping up TG dtac phone remotely

I’d like to be able to top up a TGs dtac phone from the UK. Having checked the dtac/Happy site it only seems to be possible to use Thai issued VISA/Mastercards has anybody any ideas on how I could do this without resorting to sending money

tumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo2_250.gifIn honour of Smoakparktumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo3_250.gif

Thanks for that, unfortunately restricts me to 100b only unless I want to send copies of my id (I should coco). Would get very expensive to add just 100b with cc charges!!

tumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo2_250.gifIn honour of Smoakparktumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo3_250.gif

I’d like to be able to top up a TGs dtac phone from the UK. Having checked the dtac/Happy site it only seems to be possible to use Thai issued VISA/Mastercards has anybody any ideas on how I could do this without resorting to sending money

If you have Thai bank account, SCB Commerical Bank.. you can top up her mobile online.. 800 baht max.

That's why I asked from UK,

If you have Thai bank account, SCB Commerical Bank.. you can top up her mobile online.. 800 baht max.

That's why I asked from UK, I don't have any Thai a/cs of any kind

The 100thb from the example above costs $5.99 going to be a f***ing expensive way of topping her up

Guy lives in Pattaya drinks in Cherry Bar offers a service, he tops my thai fone up and i pay with Paypal, Name Garry company he trades under is Phonecreditthailand.com.

Edited by jimbobh28

I HAVE SPENT MOST OF MY MONEY ON PATTAYA WOMEN, BEER AND FLYING BACK AND FORWARDS TO LOS

THE REST I'VE SQUANDERED!!!

Guy lives in Pattaya drinks in Cherry Bar offers a service, he tops my thai fone up and i pay with Paypal, Name Garry company he trades under is Phonecreditthailand.com.

Thanks for that, unfortunately the url doesn't work

That's why I asked from UK, I don't have any Thai a/cs of any kind

The 100thb from the example above costs $5.99 going to be a f***ing expensive way of topping her up

I am not in thailand, and I have setup thai bank account a couple of years so, most useful. But not a solution to your problem, since you need to create while in thailand.

ebay has some offers, 300THB are more cost effective than 100THB, although still a nice little earner for seller.

thaiprepaid or ebay, seem about the same, you are paying for the convenience. Next time you are in .TH, setup an account SCB or Kasikorn both seem to have online topup.

Get approved on ThaiprepaidCard.com - when you use the top up online service from DTAC 800thb credit top ups give 100thb free credit. 500 thb gives you 50 thb free, but it's "dtac bonus" which is only for use on DTAC network. I do that with this coupon code: "sunshine" and it's the same price as 7-11 depending on exchange rates.

Get approved on ThaiprepaidCard.com - when you use the top up online service from DTAC 800thb credit top ups give 100thb free credit. 500 thb gives you 50 thb free, but it's "dtac bonus" which is only for use on DTAC network. I do that with this coupon code: "sunshine" and it's the same price as 7-11 depending on exchange rates.

Thats the one which cost $5.99 for 100thb, plus charges worked out at £4.88 for 100 thb an effective exchange rate of 20.49 baht to the £

A lot of folks on here has Thailand Bank that can do mobile top up. You simply make an arrangement with some BM that'll do it for you. Easiest way is to make arrangement with BM from your own home country. You transfer / deposit money into their bank account and they top up your gal's #. A little bit of trust is required obviously.

I am in US, so for you to transfer money to me like using PayPal makes no sense as you'll incur additional charge. So find someone from your own home country.

• 1 month later...

If you need it badly I can PM you a pin number to top up 50 or 100 baht, its only a few quid I'll do it from the kindness of my heart, failing that if you have or can get a kasikorn bank account you can top up online.