IGNORED

SAS Airlines - Dublin to Bangkok - Short Connection?

Lucky Misfit

Hey all,

I'm considering flying with Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) from Dublin to Bangkok via Copenhagen for my next trip. Have any BM's have experience flying this route?

I'm concerned about the short connection time in Copenhagen of 50minutes. Is this connection time realistic?

I've also the option of spending a day sightseeing in Copenhagen (and losing a day of my hols) or possibly just take my regular Etihad flight but I'm a bit reluctant to pay the extra couple of hundred euro because they have now cut their frequent flyer program.

I'm here for a fun time not a long time!  

I have been there before... 50 mins time is plenty enough for airport like Copenhagen... Copenhagen is smaller than Dublin Airport..

Also, SAS wouldn't offer the connection if it wasn't feasible.

I recently started a whiskey diet......I've lost three days already!

• 1 year later...

Hey all,

I'm considering flying with Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) from Dublin to Bangkok via Copenhagen for my next trip. Have any BM's have experience flying this route?

I'm concerned about the short connection time in Copenhagen of 50minutes. Is this connection time realistic?

I've also the option of spending a day sightseeing in Copenhagen (and losing a day of my hols) or possibly just take my regular Etihad flight but I'm a bit reluctant to pay the extra couple of hundred euro because they have now cut their frequent flyer program.

Did you fly with Scandinavian airlines?

I am looking at Scandinavian airlines now and they are offering a cheap flight to (oslo-)bangkok for €246 and wanted to know your and other people's experiences with Scandinavian airlines.

They're not really much better or worse than anyone else.

Best feature is that they're usually quite punctual. Very rarely any huge delays or randomly cancelled flights.

Worst feature is that the planes are getting on in years and haven't been renovated for a while. IFE is often a joke, bring your own if you don't intend to try and sleep.

They're not really much better or worse than anyone else.

Best feature is that they're usually quite punctual. Very rarely any huge delays or randomly cancelled flights.

Worst feature is that the planes are getting on in years and haven't been renovated for a while. IFE is often a joke, bring your own if you don't intend to try and sleep.

Thanks.

What is IFE?

Yes it's easily done also have you tried KLM ? I got a great price and a short flight last year. Etihad has gone to shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it's easily done also have you tried KLM ? I got a great price and a short flight last year. Etihad has gone to shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a one way flight is Sas and norwegian the best (all around €300 from amsterdam)

I always fly with KLM (air france), but if I want a one way, they are to expensive.

I wouldn't go Norweigan, their schedule is too tight and flights to BKK are often (relatively speaking) cancelled.

Archived