Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Nikom Court Hotel, Pattaya (Soi Lengkee)

potnoodle

0.jpg

New Nikom Court hotel, Pattaya

312/90 Moo 10 Soi Lengkee, Pattaya

Tel: 038 488 600/ 038 488 601

A good little budget hotel. No pool but you can use the hotel's next door, 100 THB per day. FREE WjFi

I've stayed here quite a few times & have gotton to know the staff, rooms go for between 550 & 850 baht a night. Posted Image

One of the receptionists 'Gai' (a mature girl with nice T&A) did show an interest in me, but I didn't want to break her heart. :LOL2:

Space for 2/3 cars out front which is a useful facility for me. Couldn't fault this place for the money & location is excellent!

Here are their current WiFi access codes.

NIKOM 1-2: 1038720222

NIKOM -: 0387200000

NIKOM 3-1: 3038720111

NIKOM 3-2: 3038720222

NIKOM 5-1: 5038720111

NIKOM 5-2: 5038720222

NIKOM 7-1: 7038720111

1%7E6.jpg

Edited by potnoodle

^ Not that I saw.

10%7E0.jpg

3%7E2.jpg

2%7E3.jpg

5%7E0.jpg

8%7E0.jpg

Edited by potnoodle

Thanks for the review.

I've seen this place as I've stayed at China Garden and Opey De Place before.

This place looks good and within budget.

Does it have a lift?

I girl I took to China Garden said that this place was good one night when looking at it from the balcony.

Might give it a try next trip.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

^ Yes it has a small lift accessed from the ground floor at the rear of the building. They also have motorbike parking inside the building just behind reception area & stairs. The rooms are of a decent size & have a balcony with a sink etc. Good 24-hour security, girs id. cards are checked at reception (most of the time).

Thanks for the review.

What about safebox?

Do they have monthly rates?

^ They have safety deposit boxes downstairs at reception, nothing in the room.

Yes I'm sure they'd do a deal on monthly terms, give them a call & see.

In fact I'm in Soi Lengkee right now at the Internet shop, so I'll pop in & ask.

have you web site or phone number for this place thanks

See attachments.

2 days ago I was quoted 18k as a current monthly rate on offer.

When I walked in Miss 'Gai' greeted me warmly. She wanted to know why I hadn't been to stay recently. I told her that they had always been busy last Jan. when I'd been in, and that I'd found a newer, more modern room up the soi a bit for only 500 baht a night. I was a bit pissed at them cos all through last low season I was staying there for 2-3 nights most weeks @ 600 baht a night. As soon as high season came round they upped me to 700 a night. So much for any form of loyalty to repeat customers. Grrrrrrrrr! Miss 'Gai' commiserated with me and said I could now stay again for 600 a night. WTF ... why should I when I'd already said up the road were 100 baht a night cheaper & nicer.

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

I stayed here( old nikom court) 2004 and remember paying roughly £45/month when things were cheap, good budget hotel, dropped by last year to see if the milf was still at reception, looked at prices nah.. a much better deal up the road (soi buakow) Duan Nam Ing hotel 700 baht per night, bigger rooms with balcony overlooking pool ! very friendly staff + 24 hour security, best budget hotel i've found so far.

Edited by Mingmarmot