IGNORED

Golden Sea Pattaya (Villa)

Looking2354

Hello everyone,

Newbie here and wanted to start off with a post about where I am staying for my first time in Pattaya. I am staying at the Golden Sea on Soi Buakhao (22)..

I chose the Villa because it has 2 bedrooms and I was supposed to be coming here with a buddy that I work with, but he got help up in the country where we work.

The villa is very spacious and has a kitchen with everything you need to prepare basic meals. There is a small porch off the back of the kitchen that would be a good place to smoke or let clothes dry off (Songkran) lol.. There is a nice dining room table right outside of the kitchen with 4 chairs. There is also a bathroom downstairs and a storage room. The living room is very nice. Good couch and a nice flat screen TV. Plenty of drawers for stashing things away underneath it. Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms. One has a huge bed and a balcony with a bathroom. The other bedroom has 2 smaller beds and a bathroom. I am told they can push the beds together to make one big one if you want it that way.

My one and only complaint is the bathrooms. Small issue because I am not in there all that often I am out walking the streets and what not. There is no bathtub or shower stall. They are simply open rooms with a cheap shower nozzle.

The staff is very friendly and most can speak pretty good english. They leave a computer up at the front desk with google translate on it so any language can communicate with them. I believe they clean hotel rooms more regularly, but the villas are only cleaned twice a week. Sunday and Wednesday. Laundry is pretty cheap and they fold/press very nicely. You could save some money doing it yourself, but I am always out having to much fun to bother with laundry lol.

The pool here is very nice! Security is good with two 24hr guards at each entry point. Good route for pickup truck taxis, I never have to wait more than a minute or two when I walk out of the gate. It's an a busy area, but the villas are set back and it's very private. There is a space to park a car or your motorbike right outside the villa on the front porch. The front porch has a lot of plants and 2 chairs which is nice for relaxing outside in the sun.

The massage place next door is very good (no special massage) but they do offer to go back to the hotel for short time. Not sure if that is normal or because they like me. GREAT english restaurant next door with delicious coffee.

Oh and I am sorry I don't know the exact price per night. I paid 35,000 baht for 1 month stay. My friends girlfriend lives here and she had it booked for me when I got here so not sure on the specifics of that.

So that concludes my first post. I will be staying here again next trip if anyone has any questions or would like to see pictures I can figure out how to do that. Cheers!