IGNORED

Good Guest Houses & Rooms

wortz

Can anyone give me any ideas of some good guest houses and Rooms in this area? I normally stay in the Soi 2 area, but with the beer bars gone and soon construction work starting its time for a move....

Also around Soi Diana and LK , not really looking for a big hotel, just a good friendly guest house or bar with quality rooms above.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Lanna guest house on soi Bukhao and i was well satisfied, its near Sawasdee hotel,....if you want contact Pm me !!

<iframe width="263" height="180" src="//w2.onlinecountdowns.com/98515" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Veni, vidi, vici.

are all these joiner friendly

Never heard of anyone having to pay a joiner fee at any place on LK Metro.

Can anyone give me any ideas of some good guest houses and Rooms in this area? I normally stay in the Soi 2 area, but with the beer bars gone and soon construction work starting its time for a move....

I just stayed at the Queen Vic (http://www.queenvictoria-inn.com/) for a week and it was good. Rooms are adequate, comfortable enough and the staff was pretty good. Not sure what you're into, but I'm not big on mongering on Soi 6, but I did hang out at the Quicky Bar quite a bit before heading down to Soi's 7 and 8 or Walking St. IMO, the best thing about Soi6 is that by 1 or 2 AM, all the bars are closed and it's pretty darn quiet, relatively speaking.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

have a look at the china garden hotel..soi lankawi....the captain's table on soi honey....billabong on LK Metro...all 1000 baht and less..high season...

• 2 months later...

For anyone interested, have a look at the Butchers Arms on Soi Buakhoa very handy location for LK Metro and others, nice clean rooms from 650 to 850 baht per night, good food, Thai and British in the air conditioned pub restaurant, good draught beers, free pool and also darts and tv if your into the sport, also ask nicely and you can use the pc at the far end corner of the bar though the rooms do have wifi

Barry and his wife Cob good fun especially Cob when she's in the mood to say it how it is in a Thai/Preston kind of way if you upset her, Barry a good man, you'll see him sometimes, but more often than not you'll find him at Megabreak Pool Hall on Soi Diane.

All the above my opinion but many people I've met over the years in Pattaya are repeat customers to the Butchers so have a look and you might be pleasantly suprised.

http://www.thebutchersarmspub.com/

• 1 year later...

I just went around in the early afternoon and asked for prices then looked at the rooms and negotiated. Newbies should think about late night noise and early morning sun streaming into your room. Don't want to disturb the beauty sleep of 'Thin Girls' ! 

Negotiate

Archived