IGNORED

Pleasure Cafe (Guest house), Pattaya (Soi Lengkee)

potnoodle

Pleasure Cafe (Guest house), Soi Leng Kee, Pattaya

Website

I stayed for 2 nights in April (2012). 500 baht per night. Card & key access, no walk of shame. clap.gif A basic room with few frills, but modern & clean. Nice balcony. Water strength in the shower was good as was the supply of hot water. Buy your own soap. A cupboard safe is provided, but I wouldn't use it as all and sundry probably know how to open it. pity.gif

The bedsheets were changed each day, fresh towels provided & a bottle of water was placed in the fridge. Not a bad budget place to stay.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

I was here the night before last & the only room they had with a double bed was up the top at the back of the building. Now if like me you like to party all night & sleep all day ... don't stay at the back of the building now. There is a load of work being done on the nearby buildings out back & the noise will keep you awake. Hammering, banging, sawing etc. Leave it a couple of months or stay in a room at the front.

A different room & a different girl. That's what I like about Pattaya, it doesn't have to be same same. :LOL2:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked the review but what really made it was the last pic of the girl!

Wow what a stunner!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

^ Thanks. I just returned to Bangkok after spending 2 nights in room 6. The girl (Ann) I took last night from the Marine disco had a quite distinctive tattoo on her back.

DSC01550.JPG

DSC01568.JPG

^ Thanks. I just returned to Bangkok after spending 2 nights in room 6. The girl (Ann) I took last night from the Marine disco had a quite distinctive tattoo on her back.

Danm mate!

I love a good tat on a beautiful women.

That sure is a great one....I will look out for that tat next month.

I'm seriously considering staying here in the future also. Great location and great value.

^ She's a petite girl who stuffs her padded bra with newspaper to boost her bust, yes! newspaper. 55555!

Enjoy!

DSC01560.JPG

DSC01562.JPG

A different room & a different girl. That's what I like about Pattaya, it doesn't have to be same same. :LOL2:

that pic where she s looking down at the camera....WOW... loverleee

This looks to be some of the nicest rooms I`ve seen reviewed in this price range.

And half what I`m accustomed to paying at a monthly rate.

Makes me consider re-thinking my accommodation plans in the future.

Thanks for the review.

Peace,

TM

Looks good. I can't get the web site to respond though. :question1:

Oooh Booooy. I hangout during the day on Soi Lengkee. And yes, I would get the 2 Bed rooms unit. I love Soi Lengkee and 3rd Road, Why, i don't know...LoL. Any pictures for Premier 2 Bedrooms. Looks like somone should reserve a unit 6 weeks prior to annual vacation.

Premier room

King size bed with build in kitchen with fully furnish

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

good looking room's....what the rate for the high season....any info please

The Premier room looks awesome and looks like it faces the back from the view out the window.

For 700Baht it sounds like a really great deal.

I'll be checking them out next month for sure!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WiFi

Network: Sea Wannakij

Key: 0383618067

Network: Onxy

Key: Unsecured Network

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed another couple of nights this week and after checking out I went to the car to throw my bags in before I had breakfast. Something made me look at the digital clock & I noticed it wasn't working. I tried to fire up the engine but quickly realised the battery was dead ... I had left the lights on overnight & they had drained the power. *cry* I walked around the top of Soi Lengkee looking for a battery shop but to no avail. I wandered back to the Pleasure Cafe & found a manageress who I asked for assistance. Within a minute she was on the phone trying to find a friend with some 'jump leads', she spent the next 10-15 mins. phoning round before a guy from around the corner arrived. He drove me in his pick-up to my car where he got my engine going. I am usually very critical of the Thai mercenary nature but these guys went the extra mile to get me sorted out, & even though I offered some payment for their troubles, they refused to accept a penny.

• 1 month later...

Premier room

King size bed with build in kitchen with fully furnish

Looks like this room has a seprate Bedroom unit. How much does it cost for a whole month in high seasons?Lets say end of Jan-End of Feb.

Thank You

Archived