IGNORED

Bally's suites

Frobbit

Hi, I originally posted this on Bangkok-addicts, but there seems to be little to no activity over there!

I was wondering if anybody has ever stayed here or knew anything positive (or negative) about this place? I did a search and the last mention is about 4 years old.

Its going for THB 1,070.39+ hotel tax THB 189.49 currently on Agoda which seems like a great deal for the area, especially as I like to keep my hotel budget under 1500!

Any thoughts?

thanks

Frobbit

IIRC there are 2? I stayed at the the one on Suk Soi 20 or 22? Room was fine, gf policy. Was very far from the Suk, a long walk from cowboy. I won't stay there again, as I like to be in easy walking distance from where I want to be, rather than having to deal with a cab, or a poo ying complaining about walking in high heels.

Nice rooms, but even the non-smoking rooms stink of smoke. AC crapped out on me one day and safe the next, both were fixed. Quite a hike to Suk and can be a problem to get a taxi as it's on a small, one-way sub soi. I like to walk, so didn't mind. GF friendly.

Thanks for the info. Don't mind walking too much as long as it's no mor than 10 minutes. Although the smell may be a deal breaker!

Thanks for the info. Don't mind walking too much as long as it's no mor than 10 minutes. Although the smell may be a deal breaker!

About 1km from Cowboy, just past the end of Soi 20 and left, so maybe 15-20min stroll.