IGNORED

Affordable condo in Pattaya on soi behind Big C Extra - The Trust Residence Pattaya

Jaidee Mike

For North Pattaya its overpriced at 50 000Bht sq.m.

Its actually normal for Tokyo but for North Pattaya?

Blame the wooden decoration in the outside of the building, a saxophone water fountain, a transparent swimming pool and these decks with grass.

I want to buy a new condo in Pattaya but all of them are full of useless crap that are responsible for a big percentage in the price.

I just wish they made a simple (the only facility would be an elevator and maybe a ping pong table) building.

This one for example could easily have 35sqm for the same price if they didn't try to make it look like a damn beach resort.

Living the dream!

Show units opening later this month. PM me if you want to have a look and see what the layout is like.

I just stuck a room on top of my garage for the maid ....25sq mtr exc the balcony 6sq mt ...oh and the bathroom 6sq mtr.

• 8 months later...

Do you know about start constructions of The Trust Residence north pattaya. Maybe somebody have any picture of construction?

STUDIO for RENT from owner: http://novana.info

I just stuck a room on top of my garage for the maid ....25sq mtr exc the balcony 6sq mt ...oh and the bathroom 6sq mtr.

if I put a skirt on, can I be your maid. I am only asking 10 thousand baht a week and I make a banging full english.

Amazing. 22 sq meters and 1 bedroom.

It's a magic show!

I agree. How can anyone live in there?

Do you know about start constructions of The Trust Residence north pattaya. Maybe somebody have any picture of construction?

There are on the second floor at the moment. Haven't got any pics but I get an SMS now and then how far they are. Its being build by Pre Build and EIA approved so it will go as fast as possible.

@nikcholas, construction is not even started (with execption of the sale office). Expect 8 to 10k a month long term for the small rooms. I ordered a 41 and 43 sqm 1 bedroom myself. If i dont manage to flip these for a reasonable profit, the rental price for those units will be around 17 to 20k longterm.

8-10k for a small room i doubt it. 5-6k would be more like it.

These very very small apartments

Are based almost on the dark side,asking for central Pattaya prices

• 3 weeks later...

I am in Park Royal 3 in Pratamnak Hill : renting 45m2 for 15 000 bath

1st strange thing is that some identical rooms are rented at 20000 , 23000 and I see also real estate as for same size at 25 000.

Secondly after 4 months , there are still plenty of empty rooms. Even some rented at 15 000.

Thirdly : after a couple of months some renter already move to another items to rent.

CCL: to sign a long term contract for 43m2 at around 20 000 either you are lucky & find a shy tourist family else you will see that you are far from having 240 000 per year.

I am in Park Royal 3 in Pratamnak Hill : renting 45m2 for 15 000 bath

1st strange thing is that some identical rooms are rented at 20000 , 23000 and I see also real estate as for same size at 25 000.

Secondly after 4 months , there are still plenty of empty rooms. Even some rented at 15 000.

Thirdly : after a couple of months some renter already move to another items to rent.

CCL: to sign a long term contract for 43m2 at around 20 000 either you are lucky & find a shy tourist family else you will see that you are far from having 240 000 per year.

You can hardly compare these two buildings as they are at a totally different location. Both have there pros and cons. Price differences you see in PR3 probably have to do with the prices that are paid for these units. Some bought off plan, some bought in thai name, some bought a flip and some bought when it was already finished. Asking around 20.000 baht for these one bedrooms isn't that strange, but certainly not cheap. If I remember right the 45m2 pool view units in this building were around 2.5-2.8 million when the project was at 80-90%. So 20.000 baht per month is a good return, but not fantastic. I would ask 17-18.000 the per month and Im sure there are people out there that will pay those amounts. However, in general, I don't think its smart to buy to let in Pratumnak, which is why I choose not to.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived