IGNORED

Affordable condo in Pattaya on soi behind Big C Extra - The Trust Residence Pattaya

Jaidee Mike

The Trust Residence Pattaya - only 1,145,100 THB!!

The Trust Residence North Pattaya is a brand new project launch by Q house PCL, one of Thailand’s most prolific developers. This is an excellent project due to its central location just off of Sukhumvit Road as well as due to its affordable price.

The Trust Residence Pattaya - Convenient North Pattaya Location

• Less than 90 minutes from Bangkok
  • 800 meters to Pattaya-Bangkok Motorway entrance and 300 meters from North Pattaya Road with easy access to North Pattaya bus terminal
  • Convenient to Central Festival, Big C Extra, Foodland, Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital, Wongamat Beach and Pattaya Beach
  • Many hotels, restaurants, shopping, spa treatments & entertainment venues nearby

The Trust Residence Pattaya - Project Overview

• 660 freehold condominium units, primarily 1 bed room
  • 3 buildings of 8 storeys each
  • Amenities include swimming pool, fitness center, public garden, parking, 24-hour security and CCTV

The Trust Residence Pattaya - Price & Payment Terms

• 1 bed room unit, 22.63 sq.m., fully furnished
  • Selling price only 1,145,100 THB
  • 5,000 THB Reservation Fee
  • 10% Down Payment at contract signing
  • 90% Payable Upon Transfer

· NO INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS DURING CONSTRUCTION

View images and more information by typing the following URL in your browser:

http://www.bigmangoproperties.com/thailand/pattaya/condo/trust-residence-pattaya

Don’t hesitate to call me at 089-685-2198 (local) or +66-89-685-2198 (international) if you have any questions or would like to reserve a unit.

condo-pattaya-the-trust-residence-pattaya-facade.jpg

condo-pattaya-the-trust-residence-pattaya-garden-and-pool.jpg

condo-pattaya-the-trust-residence-pattaya-pool.jpg

condo-pattaya-the-trust-residence-pattaya-tanning-deck-and-pool.jpg

condo-pattaya-the-trust-residence-pattaya-tanning-deck-and-pool.jpg

condo-pattaya-the-trust-residence-north-pattaya-google-map.jpg

condo-pattaya-the-trust-residence-north-pattaya-living-dining-area.jpg

condo-pattaya-the-trust-residence-north-pattaya-bedroom.jpg

condo-pattaya-the-trust-residence-north-pattaya-master-plan.jpg

condo-pattaya-the-trust-residence-pattaya-1 bedroom.-22.6 sqm..jpg

Looks nice, as is the location, but and it's a big but 22sqm, that's just to small, a shoe box

Yes, a continuation of the down-sizing we have been seeing over the past several years in large part to keep prices down. There is also a 29.1 sqm 1 bed room layout available, priced around 1.5 million. So far this has been popular with Bangkok residents, both Thai and Foreigner, who are looking for an alternative to a hotel. Could also be good for someone who visits for a couple of weeks 3 or 4 times a year. I do agree a bit tight as a primary residence.

The design of the pool looks strange, it's never going to get any sun, blocked by the buildings.

Way to small rooms...as the other post said a shoebox in the middle of town!!

Cant understand people wanting this or any computer designed images all look good but not value for money at all when you weigh it all up.

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

For North Pattaya its overpriced at 50 000Bht sq.m.

Its actually normal for Tokyo but for North Pattaya?

I don't see Big C Extra in the map view. How far is Big C Extra from there?

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

for that m² and price , you better bUy old condo and renuw , those real estates becoming like Pattaya girl this days , les quality more BTH :GoldenSmile1:

Better call it " Claustrofobia residence"

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Far to small my bathroom in my house is bigger than this shoe box

You can stay in a decent hotel in Pattaya for 800/1000 baht a night does not make sense to buy, when rent is so cheap in pattaya

I think they had better made it a studio because I cannot imagine 1 bedroom out of 22 sqm2. But I bet the developer wants to get into the Guinness records book as the smallest 1-bedroom condo in the world.

is that a 5m x 4.2m condo

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

aby room for rent? how much for long term?

@nikcholas, construction is not even started (with execption of the sale office). Expect 8 to 10k a month long term for the small rooms. I ordered a 41 and 43 sqm 1 bedroom myself. If i dont manage to flip these for a reasonable profit, the rental price for those units will be around 17 to 20k longterm.

Expect 8 to 10k a month long term for the small rooms.

In soi Arunotai (quite and closer to Big C extra), town houses are for rent from 7k to 12k / months, thais condos (25 sqm) around 2500 / month.

Funny to see the gap between the "tourist market" and the thai/expat/local market (=real market) ! :Think1:

In soi Arunotai (quite and closer to Big C extra), town houses are for rent from 7k to 12k / months, thais condos (25 sqm) around 2500 / month.

Funny to see the gap between the "tourist market" and the thai/expat/local market (=real market) ! :Think1:

You cant compare Nirun with a brand new project like this dude...

Byut I really do wonder how they turn a 23 sqm unit in a 1 bedroom...

A dog box would have more space. No thank you.

To give my question an answer i created a quick 3D version of the 23 sqm unit to see they are showing a bed of 1,5 by 1,7 meters on the map in the first post. Wich is for most of usnot very comfortable sleep on. If anyone is interested I will post the movie of it here.

That's an advantage, keeps the water cool, and you can stay all day outdoors without getting a sunburn. The small bedroom keeps the costs for aircon down if it has a seperate one. What puzzles me, is there no access to the bedroom? No door according to the plan view? Or is there a glas sliding door as the living-room design suggests, or a hinged wooden door as implied by the bedroom draft, but on the opposite side of the room? You need to get the details right if you want to sell to foreigners.

@squared, its a glass sliding door. So really not much of a difference from a studio. I guess you could easily remove it aswell to make it a studio.

Its very small but if I would stay alone, for me personally, not unliveable. I love to live as small as possible.

For regular holidayers, or thai/farang from Bangkok who like to spend thier weekend in Pattaya these are awesome units for a reasonable price.

@squared, its a glass sliding door. So really not much of a difference from a studio. I guess you could easily remove it aswell to make it a studio.

Its very small but if I would stay alone, for me personally, not unliveable. I love to live as small as possible.

For regular holidayers, or thai/farang from Bangkok who like to spend thier weekend in Pattaya these are awesome units for a reasonable price.

It's quite okay if you plan to stay for just 2 weeks once in while. It's the size of a hotel room and people have no problems staying in hotels for just 2 weeks. And I guess these types of condos are aimed at the tourists who plan to spend only a couple of weeks in Pattaya and are not suitable for expats.

But living there permanently would be a problem I agree. It's way too small and you will even have problems storing your stuff because the space is so scarce. For a long term stay I would take something at least 50 sq.m. not to feel uncomfortable.

Thai condos 32 m² 2900 avaible Theprasit Keha buildings (where weekendevening market 5 min walk Tesco or Big C sukhumvit )

, Appartments seperate bedroom total 50 m² 3900 cable included (empty both NO furnishure !!)

Information just given to compare farang real estate pricing and Thai pricing , however this is not high fashion build but correct strong and basic with even BIG elevators , just compare , many farang even rent and bought apartments in it ...

Afbeelding.jpg

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Archived