IGNORED

Page 10

lei

Ok, so I just booked page10 hotel but reserved a free cancellation option, just in case. I picked it for it's location close to LK Metro.

how far is it by foot to Walking Street? can anyone confirm it is indeed girl friendly?

i paid 70 euro tax and surcharges included per night for a big super studio with breakfast in case you ask. i know it's pricey but looks clean for photos and that's my other main reason for selection.

cheers, lei---

Lei I was at Page 10 only 4 weeks ago and its a great location approx 20 minute stroll to Walking St up 2nd Rd which is the opp direction for the Bhart bus so just walk 5 mins down Soi 10 to Beach Rd and take a 5 min Bhart bus into Walking St, its really quite close. As for GF yes they are very relaxed on that front so enjoy. :WTG1:

Thanks so much for that. Is the hotel quite new / newly renovated in your view? Clean? Cheers, lei---

thanks so much. I had seen some of those but didn't notice the road works and the possible scam... anyone knows if they'll be finished by the end april? any other problems with claims etc?

I can cancel it up to apr15th for free, so should it, where to go in that area? I stayed at siam bay view last time but didn't make it for the money.

cheers, lei---

thanks so much. I had seen some of those but didn't notice the road works and the possible scam... anyone knows if they'll be finished by the end april? any other problems with claims etc?

I can cancel it up to apr15th for free, so should it, where to go in that area? I stayed at siam bay view last time but didn't make it for the money.

cheers, lei---

Roadworks are clear since a long time!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

I just got back, stayed at Seame Spring. The road works are long finished, its a fairly quiet Soi traffic wise as well.

DSC00358 (Small).JPG

Sam,

What are your thoughts on Sea Me Spring. Will be there in a couple of weeks so not to late to change. I feel that the only difference between Page 10 is that they give you breakfast and Sea Me you get views!

Cheers

Have stayed several times at Page 10.

Would recommend it. Nice staff, good rooms, girl friendly, underground parking.

Is the hotel quite new / newly renovated in your view? Clean? Cheers, lei---

This hotel is around 3 or 4 years old.

Very clean, girl friendly, and perfectly located.

Laundry on your left when you walk down the soi towards beach road.

Soi Honey also very close for your morning oil massage + extras.

If you wake up very late (3-4pm), they call you to know if you want your room to be cleaned.

I had seen some of those but didn't notice the road works and the possible scam... anyone knows if they'll be finished by the end april?

Road is ok since at least 5 weeks.

I stay there a few days every year since its opening.

From our click stats we know it is one of the top 5 most booked hotels by Addicts via this site.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/page_10_hotel.html

Heard mainly good things about it - very good in fact. The odd moan comes up but that happens with every hotel at some point.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

This hotel was fine by me & I have stayed there 2 times.

That said the shower drain was slow & the tiles on the floor did not run to the drain thus always leaving a massive puddle of mater.

The Bathroom lights are poor when I am trying to see to shave.

There is no to little draws to put your clothes & things which I hated.

Great location but yes agree with some of you guys the price is on the up.

:Wassup1:

Sam,

What are your thoughts on Sea Me Spring. Will be there in a couple of weeks so not to late to change. I feel that the only difference between Page 10 is that they give you breakfast and Sea Me you get views!

Cheers

I liked the VIEW from Seame spring and the Staff were great. The room was Modern but looked a little rough for a new hotel, the plaster on the corners of the room was coming off, and some of the painting could have been better. The Views are pretty good, I had room 707 and the shower is GREAT, very good water pressure.

I met a few guys staying at Page 10 and they were very happy for the price, I just wanted to have a Sea view room and was happy to pay the Extra.

U could always try both......

Edited by Sam Beckett

Sorry forgot to Add pix. This is the View from my Room 707 @ Seamespring on Soi 10, see the Seame Spring 2 on the Right.

The other picture is the Seame spring, these are the Seaview rooms, they face Beach Road

DSC00132 (Small).JPGDSC00281 (Small).JPGDSC00283 (Small).JPG

Edited by Sam Beckett