Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Visa for Thai lady to UK

jc77777

Hey,

I've been living in Thailand for a year now and I'm thinking of popping back to see family.. I'm just wondering what the rough procedure and cost is of taking a Thai lady with me?

I'd love to take her to Spain for a week or 2 but I imagine that's another load of hassle?

I'm an English citizen..

Any advice appreciated?

If it's to much hassle and cash I'll just go alone!

:)

you used to be-able to take a girl to spain without a visa.had a couple of mates who did it,that was about 6 years ago, not sure about now though

• 5 weeks later...

Hey,

I've been living in Thailand for a year now and I'm thinking of popping back to see family.. I'm just wondering what the rough procedure and cost is of taking a Thai lady with me?

I'd love to take her to Spain for a week or 2 but I imagine that's another load of hassle?

I'm an English citizen..

Any advice appreciated?

If it's to much hassle and cash I'll just go alone!

:)

It should be fairly easy as long as it's obvious you are returning as well. Clearly it's holiday travel and she will be traveling and returning with you.

I would concentrate on showing that it is quit obvious you will be returning with her and it is just a holiday.

Condo for Rent starting Feb 2013 @ View Talay 1B 8,000 Bt long term.

https://sites.google.com/site/viewtalay1b/home

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

Have a look at the British Embassy web site where you can down load the visa application forms required. They also have a document telling you how to fill in the application and what fees are required, Can be a lot of hassle if you are allergic to forms!

Good luck jc77777 Mark

Even if you get the UK visa, she'll still need to get a Schengen Visa for entry into Spain. My advice, go on your own...

• 3 weeks later...

A friend of mine as just returned back from spain, with his Thai wife, who is still on a resident permit in the UK they went to Benidorm for 5 days, they had to book the Holiday first, and then go to the Spanish Embassy to get her a visa, had no problems, except having to book the holiday first

She will have to get an invitation to visit the uk, done so by writing a letter to british embassy stating what her purpose is, how long she will stay etc. not sure about spain but she will certainly need a visa for there aswell.

Even though i was married to my thai missis she had to get a visa when we went to greece for a 1 week holiday. The hassles and constant money outlays only stopped after she got a british passport.