Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Venezzia Pizzeria, Soi Buakhao moved?

card59

Does anybody know where Venezzia Pizzeria in Soi Buakhao has moved? I will be there in two weeks. I want to find this little shop with best pizza in Pattaya.

try Loaf Pizzeria on Soi Lenkee just off of Soi Buakuao, voted by the Frugal Freddy group and the Pattaya City expat club as the best pizza in Pattaya. Come try them all on Wednesday night, all you can eat buffet for only B199.

Does anybody know where Venezzia Pizzeria in Soi Buakhao has moved? I will be there in two weeks. I want to find this little shop with best pizza in Pattaya.

Where was its original location ?

Where was its original location ?

It was originally located at the intersection of Soi Buakhao and the Soi Honey Inn.

Seems to have gone missing since a year or so!! Have been looking for it, since then.. :WhoSaw1:

It was originally located at the intersection of Soi Buakhao and the Soi Honey Inn.

Seems to have gone missing since a year or so!! Have been looking for it, since then.. :WhoSaw1:

It was the one I was thinking off - there is now an Italian Restaurant just behind the new Pattaya Dental Centre, on the small road that connects to Soi Xyte. Have a look down there, it might be the one you are looking for.

Edited by ingo67

It was the one I was thinking off - there is now an Italian Restaurant just behind the new Pattaya Dental Centre, on the small road that connects to Soi Xyte. Have a look down there, it might be the one you are looking for.

Thanks mate. Really appreciate it. Will take a look when I'm there.