IGNORED

Is there anyone genuinely looking at purchasing a bar here?

dibley69

Its a mates bar (he's not a member), he is looking for a quick sale and is offering the bar at a great price, its a proven money maker (all accounts for past 2 years) very low rent (12,000 baht)( English owned) in a popular soi off Soi Buakow he's asking around 700,000baht, if you are genuinely looking let me know and i will get him to respond to your enquires

cheers

You may not find anyone tonight as the Pattaya bars are closed and everyone is sober.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

asking 700,000 for the land and building or just for the business and a few months rent?

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

more details

soi diana?? soi honey??? soi made in thailand? soi new plaza?....most popular soi's at buakow.

I suspect he meant by PM if you're serious.

asking 700,000 for the land and building or just for the business and a few months rent?

:LOL2: land & buildings? :LOL2:

He said if you're serious.

You may not find anyone tonight as the Pattaya bars are closed and everyone is sober.

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

You're bad.

LOL! The best decisions are often made when intoxicated... until the next morning when you wake up with a headache. :Dehydrated:

soi diana?? soi honey??? soi made in thailand? soi new plaza?....most popular soi's at buakow.

Soi honey inn Soi Bukoaw end very busy footfll

Also the rent is only 10,000 baht a month with key money paid til December and it has 2 rental or live able rooms above the bar

• 3 weeks later...

sounds interesting.. be in pats next week for a look

babydollsaddict.gif

Just message me when you arrive

i really thought beer bars were for hobby / prestige / keeping GF happy never thought they could actually make money after paying off mafia/police / girls thieving / ever increasing key money/ rent /buying bar /paying girls salaries and then the fines for no work permit when doing minor things like putting change in till/ collecting your own beer from supplier / going bar side / then fines for playing thai music or music from ipod etc etc - oh and then people thieving from bar if you leave it unattended at night

now I have written it down it all sounds a bit jaded but honestly the bar owners I know tell me that they are money pits - or are they just laying on the agony?

Dunno, but bar owners seem to die young. Marco of the once famous Susibar(forum), and so did Didi of Didi's genuine anal bar in Soi 7. Certainly more I didn't register.

Can not think of a worse business to buy in Pattaya a shitty bar

Zero chance of making any cash

Personally I would rather shove a hornet up my arse than own a bar but horses for courses, as they say here upto you!

But this little bar makes money the rent is so low at only 10,000 baht a month I spend more than that in an afternoon in Soi 6!!!!

Investments in your favourite hobby rarely are profitable investments.

I would rather shove a hornet up my arse

I've done most things in patts but haven't tried this (Yet !)

Seriously, If nobody took a punt and had a go at running a bar there wouldn't be the number of bars we all enjoy. Saying that its definitely not something I would consider personally as I have Zero experience in Bar ownership.

I'm sure if you go into it with your eyes wide open being prepared to suffer losses you could be one of the bars that survive over time as many have.

Dodgy

Edited by Dodgy

I guess Scummy's Rules for For Sale or Rent have been relaxed a little. :LOL2:

I guess Scummy's Rules for For Sale or Rent have been relaxed a little. :LOL2:

The OP started the topic with a question.

It's good to see, a little bit of discussion about items for sale never hurt anybody.

Keeping some of the sellers honest is always a good thing

The OP started the topic with a question.

It's good to see, a little bit of discussion about items for sale never hurt anybody.

Keeping some of the sellers honest is always a good thing

Regardless of any of that, that isn't what the Rules for this section say.

The items for sale or rent forum is for the listing of items and services for sale or rent. As such it is not a discussion forum. Out of respect for the seller only posts related to the sale of the item are allowed. If a seller requests the removal of posts not following this policy the posts will be removed.

If any person who makes a listing in this section feels that a post or posts does not follow this policy please use the report function or send a PM to a moderator.

Just saying. :hello09:

Regardless of any of that, that isn't what the Rules for this section say.

Just saying. :hello09:

yeh i know and the more we talk in here the more we break the rule.....

:Laugh1:

Want to double your money in Pattaya?

Fold it over and put it back in your pocket.

Owning a bar in Pattaya reminds me of owning a dairy farm. Now, I never owned a dairy but I knew a few farm lads who where familiar with the procedure. One of them set me straight. "It gives you the opportunity to WORK 365 DAYS A YEAR!!!. Those cows don't take a day off.......and neither do you."

Edited by rpbc

• 2 months later...

i really thought beer bars were for hobby / prestige / keeping GF happy never thought they could actually make money after paying off mafia/police / girls thieving / ever increasing key money/ rent /buying bar /paying girls salaries and then the fines for no work permit when doing minor things like putting change in till/ collecting your own beer from supplier / going bar side / then fines for playing thai music or music from ipod etc etc - oh and then people thieving from bar if you leave it unattended at night

now I have written it down it all sounds a bit jaded but honestly the bar owners I know tell me that they are money pits - or are they just laying on the agony?

I believe that sums it up for most of SEA and the UK even unless you are a "gangster"

i don't think anyone's asked the most important question : how long is the lease? that's really the only thing that's worth any money. If the lease is due then the business isn't worth a dime because the landlord can just refuse to renew and you're out on your ass. If the lease has a few years on it yet, that's a different story.

and re: chunderground's comments (post above this one)... way off the mark. Many beer bars make money. Lots of beer bar owners have work permits and trustworthy staff. not all of them need to pay off the mafia. And so on. yes i would agree that the majority don't make money, but i personally know several people that have very nice homes paid for by the profits of their beer bars. Those are the ones that aren't for sale (surprisingly enough lol)