IGNORED

"No Hands" restaurant in parts..

Is there one in pattaya? Or not worth the time at all?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...

have not come across one as yet,and as far as i know the bangkok one is not operating now

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There used to be two in Bangkok,one just off Sukhumvit west of Nana and another near Silom. I also heard that the space above Bullys also once offered this strange service. I thought about it years ago,but then found these places had gone belly up. There is a report of one of these places on the Baron Bonk website.

Do you really want someone cutting your food up and putting it into your mouth though? It seems a tad exploitative to me,taking advantage of a third world country by having the locals do humiliating tasks for money.

Of course,sex was involved too.

And the food was rubbish,they say.

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Do you really want someone cutting your food up and putting it into your mouth though? It seems a tad exploitative to me,taking advantage of a third world country by having the locals do humiliating tasks for money.

Wait... Do you mean to say taking advantage of a third world country by having the locals do humiliating task for money is exploitative? Surely paying them for sex is more humiliating for them then having them feed you right? Or are we not on same page with this?

Wait... Do you mean to say taking advantage of a third world country by having the locals do humiliating task for money is exploitative? Surely paying them for sex is more humiliating for them then having them feed you right? Or are we not on same page with this?

Dont think you were on the same page mate,british humour takes some aquireing.

Dont think you were on the same page mate,british humour takes some aquireing.

Must be an aquired taste :-) Like full english breakfast (and black pudding)? :-)