IGNORED

New Forum Feature - testing only

I am adding 6 new areas/features at great time and expense LOL

There are a few Pattaya only social networking sites that have emerged, but they are allowing girls on there and the privacy settings are good enough. IMO

I have made one for us as a month trial, there are a few problems on there at the moment. Bare in mind that I may have to start from scratch, please sign up and give it a go.

The rules are

- You have to sign up as your real name or your board name.

- No girls allowed

- Very strict flame free environment

The profiles, front page etc is all private hidden from google and people. I will lock it down as much as I can to keep real names secure. I feel that this is needed.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/social/

If you have any problems, constructive critisms or suggestions, please let me know. But bare in mind that I have set it up a minute ago and there are alot of things to change.

Please sign up to secure your name!

I have cut the forum on there down to support only, removed the blogs, I don't want any crossover or to loose content.

Hi LaaMok,

when I try to register it says email has to be alphanumeric ... I only have email adresses having at least a'.' or a '_'. Any chance to register anyway?

If everything is under control you are just not driving fast enough!